1. If you guys really find Karazhan too eazy as it is right now for a so called hardcore server,

you shouldnt farm and talk about karazhan boss kills in your advertisement in global chat and rather open a bug report and/or contact a gm.

regards
    Alltho I was quite dissappointed by thrash respawning and boss dissappearing, maybe you can sense some of the annoyed feeling about my text.

Anyhow. Karazhan isn't as easy as you tho, but I think we should give it a change. Atleast we wanna try it out what it is gonna be, aka full clear it once as long as we know the Netherspite, Prince and Nightbane are hardest of the bosses why shouldn't we try to progress them.

Example, you gotta gear quite hard your MT on Prince, you will still get once shotted by thrashing from 15-16k. Happened to us, yes.

Karazhan isn't easy run for everyone, but with right gears and experienced players its doable.

And Im not he one who makes decision about advertisements also we already have contacted gm about the bugs and wich aren't working.

Wondering how long it takes them to take ticket on the table this time... Last time was 4 days or so.

But somehow I still can sense the saltyness of the efford that we do for content as first cleaner compared to others.

Get your things together, go try it and tell your own opinion after that otherwise you cannot do 100% conclusions if its too hard or not.

I respect your opinion, give that same chance to me / to us.

Honorable regards

From EoE.
    Edited: June 15, 2017

2. They are suppose to have a 5% drop chance from last boss so, if your post didnt was meant to say it drops from last boss 100%
    It should be less than 5% in non hc. And by the amount of ppl already having several droped (engi googles v2.0 meants 5! primals) i assume its even more than 5%. I know from some ppl they went 2 times ramparts and got every time a drop.

but my post was not with the intention to start another discuission in this thread.
    Edited: June 15, 2017

3. This is from an interview with Awake from Nihilum from 2007: https://www.engadget.com/2007/06/19/...h-wow-insider/

On Moroes: "[...] But I must say that Moroes is a very simple fight and we did him in greens and tier 3 on basically our first attempt and he died. I suppose some people see things that others don't. Especially if they have had a lot of previous experience in raiding and figuring out encounters. [...]".

Stop whining about **** you know nothing about. Try it yourself, then come back.

4. I see that my topic was deleted. I hope devs fix this two issues or they will fix it quickly. Greetings

5. This is from an interview with Awake from Nihilum from 2007: https://www.engadget.com/2007/06/19/...h-wow-insider/

On Moroes: "[...] But I must say that Moroes is a very simple fight and we did him in greens and tier 3 on basically our first attempt and he died. I suppose some people see things that others don't. Especially if they have had a lot of previous experience in raiding and figuring out encounters. [...]".

Stop whining about **** you know nothing about. Try it yourself, then come back.
    Has anyone said that Moroes should be difficult? He is easy, always been. The Curator is pretty tough though, and seeing a bad clicker stream a kill with 9 ppl in very poor gear makes ppl wonder about the challenge on this realm. If it's true that bosses are copied from Outland, then a lot of ppl feel that they have rolled om Medivh for no reason.

6. I hope i didn't roll for the same outland difficulty.

7. This is from an interview with Awake from Nihilum from 2007: https://www.engadget.com/2007/06/19/...h-wow-insider/

On Moroes: "[...] But I must say that Moroes is a very simple fight and we did him in greens and -->tier 3 ! on ---->basically our first attempt ! and he died. I suppose some people see things that others don't. Especially if they have had a lot of previous experience in raiding and figuring out encounters. [...]".

I marked you the parts. And i add sponge..... and the change they made after that.
    Plus there a alot more differences between professional firstkillers and some random WoW players. Apples and bananas.
    Edited: June 15, 2017 Reason: bold not strong enough :(

8. It should be less than 5% in non hc. And by the amount of ppl already having several droped (engi googles v2.0 meants 5! primals) i assume its even more than 5%. I know from some ppl they went 2 times ramparts and got every time a drop.

but my post was not with the intention to start another discuission in this thread.
    You say "alot" of people having several droped? I bet like 70% of the level 70s are running some HCs on daily basis.. And goggles v2.0 aint 5 Nethers its 1 (v3.0 tho is 5 nethers and lets be honest, none has 3.0)

9. You say "alot" of people having several droped? I bet like 70% of the level 70s are running some HCs on daily basis.. And goggles v2.0 aint 5 Nethers its 1 (v3.0 tho is 5 nethers and lets be honest, none has 3.0)
    X11 needs 1 nether and V2.0 needs X11 + 4 nether + 11 primal shadow......sum*ma sum*ma*rum 5. You are just estimating numbers, i saw these cases. Check the armory if you want.

And now plz BTT.

10. [...]

But somehow I still can sense the saltyness of the efford that we do for content as first cleaner compared to others.

Get your things together, go try it and tell your own opinion after that otherwise you cannot do 100% conclusions if its too hard or not.

I respect your opinion, give that same chance to me / to us.

Honorable regards

From EoE.

Sure am I salty when I was expecting a server where you have to grind your way through HC dungeons to then maybe be able to try Karazhan.

You guys made the Curator with 9 players, some of them more than bad geared tbh. Do you call this Hardcore?

Don't get me wrong, I cherrish the effort of your guild, but it would be desirable to get some allies from EoE with the same wish, getting a real raid challenge on Medivh. I can't imagine that players who grinded their way so fast to 70, are now enjoying a content where half of them didnt even see a single hc dungeon from inside and nevertheless clearing the first raid with easiness.

Has anyone said that Moroes should be difficult? He is easy, always been. The Curator is pretty tough though, and seeing a bad clicker stream a kill with 9 ppl in very poor gear makes ppl wonder about the challenge on this realm. If it's true that bosses are copied from Outland, then a lot of ppl feel that they have rolled om Medivh for no reason.

/signed

11. Prince down. In Friday morning is reset id here srsly?

12. X11 needs 1 nether and V2.0 needs X11 + 4 nether + 11 primal shadow......sum*ma sum*ma*rum 5. You are just estimating numbers, i saw these cases. Check the armory if you want.

And now plz BTT.
    But you are wrong tho? Cuz v2.0 is the first mail version and no you dont need x11 tp make the v2.0 (x11 is rank 1 leather and v2.0 rank 1 mail) get ur fact right dude

13. Sure am I salty when I was expecting a server where you have to grind your way through HC dungeons to then maybe be able to try Karazhan.

You guys made the Curator with 9 players, some of them more than bad geared tbh. Do you call this Hardcore?

Don't get me wrong, I cherrish the effort of your guild, but it would be desirable to get some allies from EoE with the same wish, getting a real raid challenge on Medivh. I can't imagine that players who grinded their way so fast to 70, are now enjoying a content where half of them didnt even see a single hc dungeon from inside and nevertheless clearing the first raid with easines
    Karazhan were always easier than Heroics. The difficulty were more people needed and to organise. But in terms of needing to optimize, heroic 5mans is much harder.

The intention of heroics were different in TBC as well, inthat they were never part of the required progression. This changed in later expansions, but in TBC you could be raiding without having set a foot in any of the heroics.
    Edited: June 16, 2017

14. But you are wrong tho? Cuz v2.0 is the first mail version and no you dont need x11 tp make the v2.0 (x11 is rank 1 leather and v2.0 rank 1 mail) get ur fact right dude
    your right my fault falsly thought about the sunwell engi googles. But still too much asuming on numbers. Too less "HC" gear (like zero) on ppl for that much googles.

--> BTT :>
    Edited: June 16, 2017

15. Karazhan were always easier than Heroics. The difficulty were more people needed and to organise. But in terms of needing to optimize, heroic 5mans is much harder.

The intention of heroics were different in TBC as well, inthat they were never part of the required progression. This changed in later expansions, but in TBC you could be raiding without having set a foot in any of the heroics.

I don't know why everyone comes up with their experience with karazhan on retail and its difficulty.

We are on a Warmane Hardcore Realm, not on a retail blizz server.

Hardcore for us means that you need 10 decent equipped players to then, when you don't fail, barely kill bosses. that's it.

If Karazhan was hard or not back in the days is not at issue.

First ... 2345 Last