1. I understand the Meroslol's sentence meaning...
    He advertise for Outland & we talk about Medhiv raid difficulty.

2. Alright, that made me chuckle^^

To clarify: If someone wants to SEE the old raids, without wanting to face a challenging raid, they can go to Outland. If they want to have a challenging raid, they should (ideally) go to Medivh.

3. "Proterean Staff.
    The realm will be progression based.
    Challenging HARDCORE raid content."

Mercy
    "Should be? But it's not. And that's not what it was presented as. "

WUT?

4. They maybe release the sever too soon & they didn't change the raid difficulty.

Like the spawning rate

5. They maybe release the sever too soon & they didn't change the raid difficulty.
    Then that would be false advertising.

6. Unfortunately :(

The biggest issue is if they change the raid difficulty some people have already kill some boss in easy mode

7. So all the pre-nerf talk was just a lie nice.

Sucks putting so much time in the serv for a reason and that reason turned out to be a lie.

What a disappointment, just dont promise stuff if youre just gonna lower the xp rate from the other realm and call it hc and challenging.

8. Keep it civil, delete hateful posts, but don't close this thread please.
    From me, that will depend on your answer to a question: did you contact Mercy and get her okay to repost a subject that had been closed or did you go over her moderation?

9. Best case scenario Warmane is trying to do a challenging realm while not reproducing Lord's mistakes. Lord lost a lot of its player after the initial hype because how hard Naxx was. Some waited for Ulduar and then realised that even during Ulduar patch Naxx was barely doable for PuGs/low tier guilds, and then left the server.
    TBC is different animal then WOTLK. Wotlk never had the difficulty of TBC so when the staff said they will make it challenging it was all up to them on how challenging to make it. It was basically custom content.

The pre nerf TBC was blizz way to do it. We have the numbers on how difficult it was so the staff doesnt need to make it too hard or too easy. They just need to make how the pre nerf was.

When going to Medivh people knew the difficulty we would get with pre nerfed raids. When people went to Lord the raid difficulty was a mystery and decided by the staff so the staff made stuff too hard

10. To Obnoxious or other moderator & staff : Does the raids are pre-nerf ?

Can we have a clear answer, we are a bit lost :)
    Edited: June 13, 2017

11. To Obnoxious or other moderator & staff :

Can we have a clear answer, we are a bit lost :)
    I don't have one. I forwarded the original thread for someone who can answer to give one yesterday.

12. I'm not angry, just disappointed. It's not because the game is old that it cannot be challenging, or at least be made challenging. Obviously most of us have cleared TBC content ( or at least Karazhan ) numerous times.

"As we have previously mentioned, we wanted to gauge the level of interest in the Burning Crusade expansion and the demand for a Lordaeron-esque realm." is said on the Medivh announcement, so where is the Lordaeron-esque in the realm so far? Because the low difficulty Karazhan definitely feels more Icecrown-esque than Lordaeron-esque.

I'm not asking for Karazhan to be crazy and undoable, but a minimum amount of difficulty is necessary and it seems that is not the case currently, entry raid or not. This is why we are playing on Medivh.

can't agree more! that's why I started the fist thread. We are more than disappointed after all the expectations we had when Medivh got announced while we were playing with our lvl 70 chars on outland, where karazhan was cleared 80 hours after server start.
    That's why we moved to Medivh, we want to have a challenge, not a Curator who gets killed by trash equipped 9 players. Warmane can do it better.
    Edited: June 13, 2017

13. I will say that when I read "Challenging Raid Content" It enticed me to play on Medivh. I did not roll on Outland prior to joining the Warmane community nor did i play on any other Warmane server. I actually came from Hellfire and have always kept my eye on this community to see what you guys were up to. The day Outland was released I thought about joining but 5x isnt really my thing. I've always wanted to play on as close to retail as possible when playing any WoW expansion or it's just not WoW to me. When Medivh opened, tons of people from Hellfire dropped that server and came here in hopes that the prior quote ""Challenging Raid Content" was true, but it seems it's not. So ya I do feel disappointed in a sense as I i did put time and a little money into playing here, (im level 59) but not enough to hate the gms. I'll most likely just stop playing though as it's not what was advertised.

14. I will say that when I read "Challenging Raid Content" It enticed me to play on Medivh. I did not roll on Outland prior to joining the Warmane community nor did i play on any other Warmane server. I actually came from Hellfire and have always kept my eye on this community to see what you guys were up to. The day Outland was released I thought about joining but 5x isnt really my thing. I've always wanted to play on as close to retail as possible when playing any WoW expansion or it's just not WoW to me. When Medivh opened, tons of people from Hellfire dropped that server and came here in hopes that the prior quote ""Challenging Raid Content" was true, but it seems it's not. So ya I do feel disappointed in a sense as I i did put time and a little money into playing here, (im level 59) but not enough to hate the gms. I'll most likely just stop playing though as it's not what was advertised.
    I understand you point, on my side i want to wait if warmane staff are chaging things, if they not i won't play anymore too

First 1234 ... Last