1. I don't know why you're always separating the sentences in your posts

liek

dis

PS. I spoke to Proterean yesterday and thought I'd convinced him to make an official statement on all of this, but after spending an hour viewing this subforum he dipped out without leaving a comment, which makes me kinda sad. What I can tell you however is that Karazhan (along with the rest of this raid tier, to an extent) is stupidly easy (or so I've been told so I don't take responsibility for that claim) because the realm is emulating patch 2.4.3 which is greatly different on many levels compared to patch 2.0.X that was live during Karazhan progression on retail. The challenges of pre-nerf tuning will be more apparent as the realm progresses towards its intended content of 2.4.3 which will be the most challenging, so consider the realm becoming increasingly difficult as they release the next raid tiers, which I think is kinda neat, so consider that a silver lining.

Proterean also stated that they don't intend to make the raids more difficult than they currently are; they are tuned appropriately.

Full PM:
    Spoiler: Show

I kinda wanted him to make a post explaining all of this himself since transparency and communication are things that Kaer preached to be core values of the server when Warmane was created, but I suppose that pending post will remain pending indefinitely.

Spoiler: Show
    PPS. You can't delete this post as well, Obnoxious, I'm just expressing my emotions. No attackerino so pls no deleterino.
    Thank you for the info, Aiovous! Much appreciated. That transparency is greatly desired by the community and usually brought to all of us. Unfortunately, we did get very little information compared to, i.e., Outland when Medivh was launched. This time, I think we did need something like what you shared here.

Cheers!

2. Thank you for the info, Aiovous! Much appreciated. That transparency is greatly desired by the community and usually brought to all of us. Unfortunately, we did get very little information compared to, i.e., Outland when Medivh was launched. This time, I think we did need something like what you shared here.

Cheers!
    Man you know it, the realm being in a pre-nerf state is the entire point of what was (albeit barely) advertised with the launch of Medivh and afaik the main reason people wanted to play here, other than the usual hardcore values of blizzlike x1 rates and no p2w-shop etc, so it should have been instantly addressed as soon as the thread of the group 9-manning Curator popped up. I sent him a PM an hour after that thread was posted asking him to comment on it, but he didn't, and I honestly don't understand why unless there's still some uncertainty on the matter from the devs or w/e, but after that last PM that doesn't seem to be the case. I really don't know what the deal is.

This isn't a back and forth debate to be had between the Staff and the player base, nor is it a minor topic of discussion; it's a confusing fact regarding the core purpose of the realm that has yet to be addressed and which could be addressed with minor effort. I don't get it. I hope I could share at least some insight with the information I managed to gather!

3. The issue with buffing the raids like Lordaeron is that you crunch the viable options for raid-spots even more than they are on a TBC server.

4. A question; I haven't seen this stated anywhere but are the Heroics pre or post nerf?

5. They maybe release the sever too soon & they didn't change the raid difficulty.

Like the spawning rate
    Look.. it doesn't matter

if its.. "prenerf raids or prenerf HCS"

the problem is

There needs to be some kinda compensating for just lazily using 2.4.3 patch server ,

that means

Gear is buffed
    Talents are buffed
    boss are 15%+ weaker
    in 2.4.3

it's just logic things would adjusted accordingly

6. Look.. it doesn't matter

if its.. "prenerf raids or prenerf HCS"

the problem is

There needs to be some kinda compensating for just lazily using 2.4.3 patch server ,

that means

Gear is buffed
    Talents are buffed
    boss are 15%+ weaker
    in 2.4.3

it's just logic things would adjusted accordingly
    True except for bosses. Bosses are not affected by nerfs in pre-nerf obviously. That would be the total opposite of pre-nerf.

7. True except for bosses. Bosses are not affected by nerfs in pre-nerf obviously. That would be the total opposite of pre-nerf.
    My apologies that was patch-3-0-2.

8. You can always increase dificulty by making raids using only lower gear or less raidmembers.

9. You can always increase dificulty by making raids using only lower gear or less raidmembers.
    Simpsons did it!

They are even streaming, at the Curator right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/hiddeh

Edit: Curator down in second try with 9 players and crap gear.

First ... 345