1. You guys should relax.

We have only seen one raid so far, and not totally. Futheremore, Warmane has a good reason to keep Karazhan (and maybe all T4 content) easy, to avoid a Lord like issue. Maybe T5 will be way harder than on Outland, not talking about T6.

Obnoxious is on the case, but it would be nice for a GM to check T4 and T5 25m value, so that people on the forum get the information as soon as possible. This way they can make their mind faster.

2. From what I gather, this wasn't intentional nor were players expected or meant to clear it that easily.
    An official post confirming it one way or another is still pending - as is a reply to my question from the thread creator.

3. You guys should relax.

We have only seen one raid so far, and not totally. Futheremore, Warmane has a good reason to keep Karazhan (and maybe all T4 content) easy, to avoid a Lord like issue. Maybe T5 will be way harder than on Outland, not talking about T6.

Obnoxious is on the case, but it would be nice for a GM to check T4 and T5 25m value, so that people on the forum get the information as soon as possible. This way they can make their mind faster.
    Well the problem with that is that people specifically rolled here because it was advertised a certain way.. So yes it feels very misleading. Maybe it was a misunderstanding though, I dont know, the gms of Warmane dont speak much so I dont really know what's going on.

4. From what I gather, this wasn't intentional nor were players expected or meant to clear it that easily.
    An official post confirming it one way or another is still pending - as is a reply to my question from the thread creator.
    thats great to hear for a first response. Thank you :)

5. As someone new that comes from some ****ty server i would like a reply also. I started a character on Outlands but after all the posts i read about the state of PvE i was about to roll on Medivh and i am in a pretty confused state now. I am just waiting to see an official reply before rolling on Medivh since Outland isnt really my thing.

6. As someone new that comes from some ****ty server i would like a reply also. I started a character on Outlands but after all the posts i read about the state of PvE i was about to roll on Medivh and i am in a pretty confused state now. I am just waiting to see an official reply before rolling on Medivh since Outland isnt really my thing.
    Agreed, thats what we're all waiting for. GMs let us know what your intentions are here thank you!

7. It's a good thing that community & staff can discuss without trouble, hope there answer will satisfy for most of us.

8. I don´t know who is most toxic to Medivh, if wotlk babies asking for LFD and mounts at lvl20 or the hardocre wannabes crying because the dammned entry level raid that they have completed like 200 times in retail is not hard enough…

I hope that you both guys are just very loud and that most of the people is just for playing pre-nerf TBC in its closest possible state.
    Checking in! I just wanna play for the sweet AF Spriest WPvP :)

9. I found a video from pre-nerf Karazhan (patch 2.0.8) where The Curator had about 670k hp, and tbh I don't think he has any less on Medivh. On hellfire he has 838k.

The problem is probably the client with patch 2.4.3 or whatever it is, with more powerful spells/talents/coefficients etc.

I don't know how Warmane handles things like this, but I'm sure they're capable of it. I'd probably take the values from Outland and use +30% hp and +15% dmg or so. That seems alright in my head, so we won't see a brick wall like Lordaeron had.

10. One of the things that made pre nerf hard were the items. Gear gave less stats and wasnt that powerful. But since the client is 243 they cant make that up without a lot of work.

11. From what I gather, this wasn't intentional nor were players expected or meant to clear it that easily.

Did I miss something or is the official statement still pending?

Fresh ID today and Empire of Eternity is exploiting the not existenst difficulty again.
    Edited: June 14, 2017

12. Not worth to play Kara atm.

Too buggy and easy, even after they tuned the mob packs.

Regards
    EoE - player.

13. Its the same with primal nether that dropped for some ppl in non hc inis. Ez engi googles pre hc.
    Edited: June 14, 2017

14. Its the same with primal nether that dropped for some ppl in non hc inis. Ez engi googles pre hc.
    They are suppose to have a 5% drop chance from last boss so, if your post didnt was meant to say it drops from last boss 100%

15. Not worth to play Kara atm.

Too buggy and easy, even after they tuned the mob packs.

Regards
    EoE - player.

If you guys really find Karazhan too eazy as it is right now for a so called hardcore server,

you shouldnt farm and talk about karazhan boss kills in your advertisement in global chat and rather open a bug report and/or contact a gm.

regards

First 12345 Last