1. Steady shot macro, Have to move before I can shoot again.

I use the steady shot macro and it setup right, but sometimes on my screen it says " Interrupt Interrupt Interrupt" and I have to move or use arcane shot before I can use my macro again, so I just wanted to hear if any fellow hunter have the same problem.

I use

#showtooltip Steady Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast [exists,target=pettarget] Kill Command
    /castsequence reset=2.18 Steady Shot, Auto Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

my attack speed is 2.17
    Edited: June 16, 2017

2. i will take the silence as Iam the only 1 with the problem.

3. Hey there.

You are not the only one with the problem, It happens to me too, but I have no idea how to fix it. Guess we'll just have to cope :P

4. ye it's still bugged. warmane still hasn't fixed the auto shot bug animation that happens when you're using this macro and swapping targets. doesn't happen every single time but it happens often enough to make target swapping a huge dps loss. fastest way to fix it is it use arcane shot but it's mana costly when you're constantly target swapping and constantly arcane shotting. other way to fix it is to simply hit esc and cancel your target/auto shot and just restart, but if you're only target swapping for like 5 seconds it's not even worth swapping on things like flares on curator or chains on illhoof.

5. try these all working 100% for me it seems your missing a few things in your macro like ! in front of auto shot try these anyway and pick right one :)

Note: Most of the Hunter Sunwell Badge Gear includes Haste, along with having about the same Agi/AP/Crit as Tier 5 epics and it should be pretty obvious that you would want those pieces of gear. The only reasons I can come up with for not taking Hunter Badge Gear is 1) Mental Handicap 2) Too much passive Haste already 3) Tier 6? 4) Not BM specced. However, if you don't have a tier 6 bow, that Badge Bow, no matter WHAT, is necessary. Deal with it if you are Surv/MM. I use it and my rotation STILL works with the cloak of fiends and the DST so bam.
    4) Shot Rotation: The Ratios
    1:1: Beast Masters ONLY |Auto-Steady|
    #showtooltip Steady Shot
    /castsequence reset=# Steady Shot, !Auto Shot

1:1.5: Marks/Surv ONLY |Auto-Steady-Arc/Mult|
    #showtooltip Steady Shot
    /castsequence reset=# Steady Shot, !Auto Shot
    /castrandom Arcane Shot, Multi Shot

2:3: Beast Masters ONLY |Auto-Steady-Steady-Auto-Steady|
    (Also works for a 2.4-2.5 Attack Speed Marks/Surv with a DST)
    #showtooltip Steady Shot
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast !Auto Shot
    /cast Steady shot
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() UIErrorsFrame:Show()

Change "reset=#" to whatever your ranged attack speed is, plus .1 or .01 (compensates for lag, however with spell queuing this is not necessary. It is still necessary for mental handicaps. This is why I use a .01)
    Optional Additions to Each Rotation:

At the Beginning:
    /cast Beastial Wrath
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use Bloodlust Brooch
    /use Drums of Battle
    (Or any other trinkets or items with a use)
    You should probably /castrandom Beastial Wrath, Rapid Fire, Trinkets, Items But you dont have to.
    At the End:
    /cast Tranquilizing Shot
    /cast [exists,target=pettarget] Bite(Rank 9)
    /cast [exists,target=pettarget] Gore(Rank 9)

Notes: Tranq shot can sometimes break AutoAttack depending on what patch it currently is. Blizzard Sucks. The pet moves forces the animals to focus dump although in theory they shouldn't need your push. Moves like Gore and Bite can actually be at the top of the macro if you want.

1:1 will Auto/Steady (AS from now on) for you provided you can smash the button fast enough. This used to bethe top DPS macro for hunters in the game. It still is if you have a tiny mana pool.

1:1.5 will AS for you, and do Arc one rotation, Multi the next, arc the third, and leave you hanging with 2 Unfinished Cooldowns on another one. I didn't include this into the macro because you have to decide if it is worth the mana when the time comes, but you should use either Scorpid or Serpent Sting at this point. You could also use a drum/trinket/Rapid Fire/Beastial Wrath in the space of the Fourth Rotation. Please Note: Remove Multishot from the macro (or make another version with just arc shot) when you are doing five mans or raid trash. Personally, I just use an Auto/Steady macro and throw in the extra shots myself, but that is because I use the DST and frequently have to change rotation.

Once you get the rythm, it'll be |AS-Arc, AS-Multi, AS-Arc, AS-<Something Here>| Repeat.

2:3 is very different so let me explain it.

First, you will have already realized that 2:3 is the same ratio as 1:1.5 in math. This is proof that reality does not match math. Note that castsequence is not used. What happens in this macro, is that you intentionally clip autoshots in theory, but you get them in practice because they get fired somehow during the GCD. It is a hole created by the toggle on Autoshot (the same reason we use the ! in the macros). This did not work BEFORE Patch 2.3 when the macro command for Auto Shot was changed. Personally, I take this as a bug, but even so, this is the BEST DPS MACRO FOR A BM HUNTER. The only downside is that it has a much higher mana consumption rate than the 1:1 macro.

|Auto-Steady-Steady-Auto-Steady| > |Auto-Steady-Auto-Steady-Auto|

What this means is that INT is suddenly very important to you, as it will not only buff your total mana, but also buff your aspect of the Viper. The mechanics of the macro also make using haste procs brainless because there is no built in timer. You are literally just a mouse wheel spinner. However there is a catch.

Yes, the macro will auto-adjust for you, but it isn't a catch-all. At certain attack speeds it WILL do less damage than the 1-1 macro. The ever-complicated math in actually calculating the way haste Procs affect your attack speed along with passive haste, then translating it into a dps rotation... there are just spots it breaks down. Don't be disheartened though, I haven't done under 1k with this, but with my current setup, I'm in this exact wrong spot. I have too much active haste, but not enough passive haste. The problem would probably fix itself if I kept Aspect of the Hawk up, but we have a supreme shortage of Shadowpriests in our hunter groups. The bottom line is that you have to try BOTH and see what works EVERY time your attack speed changes.

IMPORTANT: Take Special Care when using ANY haste effects (DST PROC, ABACUS, IMP AOTH, RAPID FIRE) NOT TO CLIP YOUR AUTOSHOTS. Autoshot is anywhere from 49-51% of your DPS in a raid, don't clip it, even if it means not Arc shotting. Changing rotation on the fly is part of Hunter JUJU.