1. Arena Spectator for Outland

Could you guys implement Arena Spectator for Outland,like you did on Blackrock? Kinda rusty on Tbc and would like to watch some games to maybe learn something.

2. +1 to this, even tho its not blizzlike alot of your stuff on the server is not aswell and this is a great feature and a popular one

3. Disagree.

Arena spectator just enables lazy behavior of players, you'll have more players just sitting around spectating other people playing instead of actually playing themselves.

4. +1 to this, even tho its not blizzlike alot of your stuff on the server is not aswell and this is a great feature and a popular one
    Well it sort of is blizzlike, since Blizzard themselves introduced arena spectating in WoD. Transmog isn't blizzlike for WotLK either but it's there. Both don't affect the game at all.

I'm all for this idea, for all realms though, not only TBC.

5. I believe a spectator, overall, increases arena activity. Too many people don't know how to play certain comps, how to spec, etc.
    You already have the spectator code for TBC, and allowing players to learn the game better, this minimizing frustration and hopefully introducing more non-FOTM comps seems like a win-win to me

6. July 1, 2017  
    I believe a spectator, overall, increases arena activity. Too many people don't know how to play certain comps, how to spec, etc.
    You already have the spectator code for TBC, and allowing players to learn the game better, this minimizing frustration and hopefully introducing more non-FOTM comps seems like a win-win to me
    This could be solved with adding a .replay function(like on blackrock) instead of spectator. That way we could avoid all issues that come with spectator(backseat gaming in whispers, harassment and listless behavior), while still providing possibility for improvement by replaying games others have played and learning from it. It would also serve quite nicely as an anti-wintrading feature.

7. AT (currently blackrock) has it and i don't recall any issues/scandal regarding those issues with it,Outland is a PvP server and i don't see a reason how that would work differently

8. Disagree.

Arena spectator just enables lazy behavior of players, you'll have more players just sitting around spectating other people playing instead of actually playing themselves.
    This doesn't make any sense.
    a) It does not affect you in any way, shape or form.
    b) This is not a "junda", so to speak. You can't go like "either go play yourself in the arena, or go away lazy person". Yes, ppl like spectating other ppl playing, *live*. Saying that "you'll have more players just sitting around spectating other people playing instead of actually playing themselves" is analogous to saying that all those players sitting around fishing, doing nothing, should be playing the arena because they're .....lazy because they're doing something different....

The OP's idea is neat. +1 Since this doesn't affect the gameplay itself, I'm all for it.