1. Tank Warriors Need Some Help

So it would be nice if you guys could make warrior tanks a bit more playable on TBC. Being a tank warrior is horrible. HORRIBLE. You lose threat, have to use taunt every 5 seconds (cd is 10), everyone hates you cause you cant keep aggro on multiple mobs, people tell you noob cause they think that warriors are like paladins but they get a surprise when the mob that was hitted by thunderclap starts attacking them after they attacked it with one of their spells, etc..

What im suggesting is to make thunderclap more like consecration. Like in WOTLk. That way we can forget about wasting time waiting for our tank warriors to get aggro from mobs, lose it, wiping and start again. This would make playing a tank warrior so much enjoyable and we could get more people rolling tanks(the server needs more tanks). I mean if we got dual spec, i dont see what could be the problem with giving warrior tanks a little plus so they cant stop being ignored at the moment of forming groups for AOE farm.

Another thing is that most classes cant use most of their abilities at 100%. Warriors cant use whirlwind with a warrior tank huge dps loss there. Hunters cant use multishot. Elemental shams are pretty much screwed if they group with a warrior tank.
    Same with warlocks and their SoC. Rogues have their problems too.

Hope you can read this and make tank warriors better tanks

Have a nice day!
    Edited: July 19, 2017

2. What im suggesting is to make thunderclap more like consecration. Like in WOTLk.

go Play WotLK then. Warriors are fine. Palas meant to be AoE tanks while Warriors are much better single target in TBC. They got much better DMG mitigation. what is this post about? lol

3. go Play WotLK then. Warriors are fine. Palas meant to be AoE tanks while Warriors are much better single target in TBC. They got much better DMG mitigation. what is this post about? lol
    Sorry, but I have to agree with this.
    This is how warriors was / is supposed to be.
    You can shave off 2 secs CD on taunt through talents if you find that an issue.

I levelled a warrior, mostly as 1h + shield.
    I also played one all the way from vanilla through cataclysm.
    Yeah they do have issues with threat in the beginning but at endgame they get so much better mitigation of damage.

The real issue is not a warriors capability to hold threat but peoples trigger happiness.
    Starting a fight with locks, mages, hunter or whatever other DPS class, hammering the target WILL lead to threat loss.
    In Vanilla (and partly TBC) there was something called "3 sunders nuke".
    It means give the damn tanks a chance to build threat.

For warriors, 3 sunders are usually enough to have a steady hold of the mob.
    (I'm not trying to start a discussion about skill priorities to build aggro here. Sunder armor / Devastate is not your best threat builder.)
    That along with proper target setting with the icons and you should have no problems.

So to iterate, the problem is not the class (Again, we have issues, yes) but the mentality of people.
    You're the tank. Take charge and ask them politely to let you build some threat before they go ham.
    You'll get the occasional hate from people who have absolutely zero clue on how tanking works in TBC.
    Ignore those dorks.

The original post really suggests trying to pull down the later expansions "easiness" over TBC tanking.

No thanks.
    Address the real problem instead. Mentality.
    I know it's a nasty thing to address but doing patchwork fixes to circumvent having to face that is what lead to the later expansions.
    I assume we're all here on TBC server cause we liked how it was back then over how it is now?

Maybe I'm alone in that sentiment, who knows.

4. go Play WotLK then. Warriors are fine. Palas meant to be AoE tanks while Warriors are much better single target in TBC. They got much better DMG mitigation. what is this post about? lol

About warriors being enjoyable while doing dungeons or tanking multiple mobs. Paladins, as warrior are pretty good for solo tanking bosses too, not just warriors. And i know is TBC, but i dont see the problem with adding this small help to warrior tanks so they can be as much as loved as paladins
    Edited: July 19, 2017

5. No, we aren't going to modify the way certain classes worked back in Burning Crusade. This is something we like to keep as blizzlike as possible. However, if something isn't working as it should, then sure, submit a report in the bug tracker and we'll take a look at it.