1. Patches, Scripts and Bots tarned as Mbx

Simple 3 questions:

Is Multiboxing a bot (a player that has automated actions) allowed ?

Are scripts to automise interrupts, and other abilitys allowed ?

Are patches that shorten the time on silences, range increase etc allowed ?

Simple answer and i will not say another word..

( I know it will trigger some members to comment this, since it is obvious, but i want nothing more then an member from the staff to answer this. )
    Edited: June 13, 2017

2. Botting and cheating is not allowed. And all of your questions seem to include those. About first: regular multiboxing with sending your key presses to multiple windows is allowed but if you want to automate some actions without pressing the buttons yourself then that's already botting and is not allowed.

3. ( I know it will trigger some members to comment this, since it is obvious, but i want nothing more then an member from the staff to answer this. )
    You already got a moderator to answer your previous thread.

Players Code of Conduct
    Other smaller Exploits such as:
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
    - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).
    Players caught making use of cheat programs for example, to Speed Hack or Fly Hack (most common offenses) or other cheats, are banned from the server.
    And also this:
    Forum Users Code of Conduct
    #7: No Threads Intended To Call Staff Attention -- If you really want to talk to us, send a PM to the correct department; the forums are not a platform for your drama (which includes complaining about bans). General inquiries towards the staff (What's next in development?; Threads that dictate otherwise; etc.) are the only exceptions.