1. Is it just me or... (H Icecrown)

I eventually got my warrior to lvl 80, after 45 deaths from alliance while questing. I am a tank trying to gear up to run heroics and I notice a very strong pattern.

1. As a horde player it seems overwhelmingly clear that the 50/50 ratio advertised is not correct. The amount of alliance compared to horde I have seen is unbelievable. Sitting in any main quest hub in a zone i look and see 5 alliance to every 1 horde, and most of the time the alliance just kill me. I understand the wpvp aspect of the game is great, but is it wpvp if its 5 on 1?

2. The queue times is almost unbearable. As a tank I expect my queue time to be shorter than a dps queue, I understand that its a private server with a much smaller player base but 45 minutes to get the same 2 dungeons over and over? Is this just a horde aspect or do alliance suffer the same lack of healers?

3. When i do eventually get into a dungeon the people i am matched with might be the worst group of players I have ever seen. There is always the idea on live that you dont play with players from Ragnaros and I know why. Aside from myself there might be 1 english speaking player in my 5man, which is fine and i understand this is a european server, but these players that dont speak english have no clue the basics of healing/dps/dungeon mechanics.

The basics of this post is to ask the community am I alone in this? Am i the only one who thinks the players we are matched with are terrible? Am i the onyl one who dreads getting the same 2 dungeons over and over only to get an afk healer or dps doing 15dps. Am i crazy to think that the horde to alliance ratio is clearly unbalanced and is falsely advertised? Please leave me your thoughts and if you agree or think I am just *****ing.

Thanks,
    Bulltanker

2. July 5, 2017  
    Alliance playing on Icecrown here and I feel the exact same way, I think it might depend on when you're playing for the alliance to horde ratio thing but, the quality of players is just so low here. And you have many people who are buying armor and shadowmourne / the 284 heroic sword off the shop, so they don't even need to grind up and learn to play. Feels like a lot of people are basically buying their account and they try to play with a huge lack of common game knowledge, it's extremely irritating especially because all people go by is gearscore. For the queue thing, i've been in queue as a healer for 20+mins, and same goes with tank. Sometimes it's instant, sometimes you gotta wait a long time.

All in all the server is alright but the quality of players is absolutely terrible.

3. alliance has tons of donators.

they will win most battlegrounds
    they've bought all of their gear and they can't improve it anymore. so they have nothing else to do ingame but killing lowbies - they probably get stomped when playing arenas 'cause gear does not always make the player.

this is how i feel about faction balance on icecrown.

4. It happens on both sides. I have bis 80's on both factions and Horde will always have my heart but people ganked and attempted to gank me so many times more from the Horde. Even people on my mains' friends lists. It's just the nature of the game man, whether they suck and want to take it out on the world or perhaps they're trying to get you riled up enough to log your main and fight.

As for the dungeon thing - it's spot on. Also since they redid things earlier this year it seems like the big ICC dungeons don't pop nearly as often as they used to so you get a lot of people saying kick me or afking. Everyone is racing to get their gear scores up.

5. i need to ask this question i just came From EU to US and i dont know if im alowed to play WoW on pplay in US im litle bit scared can some one explame me something.

Can i play on this server FROM USA?
    And em i alowed to download the game from This site ?