1. Holy Paladin question about normal Dungeons. Would appreciate advice!

Hey all,

It has been years since I've actually played BC. I'm finally up and running my old build as a holy paladin which I've ran up to SSC on retail (like almost a decade ago). I forgot how hard this game actually was.

So, my gearscore right now is 1691. I'm wearing probably most quest greens/blues with some instance drops. My bonus healing is 748. I don't know too many other quest that can give me upgrades and the lower level dungeon drops aren't that significant in upgrades. I'm really kind of in a rut right now and hesitant to do any harder dungeons. I don't really want to wipe the group, but most instances like normal SV have upgrades that I need. I've had a couple bad experiences:

Crypts. Second boss, (the one that slows your casting) multiple wipes. I'm spamming holy light, using divine shield, using lay on hands and the groups still wiping. It really all goes down heal when he does the AoE pull.

Steamvaults. Mob at the beginning destroying my tank along with the rest of my group, tank losing agro I think. Again, spamming holy light but more damage was being pumped out to the group than I can actually heal. Granted, the people left because they blamed the tank for being too low, I still feel responsible.

I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or what. But as a healer, I feel like I am getting blamed for the group dying. It's really taking a toll on my confidence as a healer here :/

My biggest concern is when I'm having to spam heals on the tank but everyone else is taking massive damage. If I quit healing the tank to heal everyone else, my tank dies. If I heal only my tank, then everyone else dies.

Any advice on what dungeons I should be healing? Or maybe a different tactic I'm using?

Thanks.

2. The only advice is - "don't panic". If you say you're spamming Holy Light in normal(!) dungeon and in spite of this your tank dies, most likely it's a very bad tank.

3. Im have hpala around 800+heal so same as u.

I can give u some tips what i do at bossfights.

Judgement of light on boss, and refresh it if possible, if not just judge on begining.

If used devine favor (100%crit) on holy light, even during cast spam holyshock - holylight didnt landed yet so this holyshock is guaranteed crit aswell.

Have lights grace always on, if spaming fol, just one holylight rank 4 at ur rotation.

Hope this helps