1. Legendary weapons in cash shop?

I'd like to know if warmane is gonna put legendary weapons in their cash shop on their Outland realm. It matters to me because its gonna be a huge game breaker so I want to know if I should even bother playing on tbc if they are gonna put legendary weapons in the cash shop.

I understand warmane requires donations/money to keep the servers running and have good scriptings and what not and Im okay with that, really! But I simply cannot accept warmane putting legendary weapons to get that extra bit of cash and ruin the entire pvp experience for the entire realm.

Warmane, if you see this, please I am begging you don't put legendary weapons in the cash shop. That extra bit of money is not worth ruining the server and making people despise you for it!

P.S. lol this queue xD

2. On Outland Launch thread (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353261) it's written that the shop will contain only gear people have already obtained in game.

So Legendary weapons won't be there until someone loots them from BT/SWP when they will be released :)

3. I woudnt expect it to be cheap tho,my best guess anywhere between 250-400 coins 4 glavies and most likely some light requirement.

4. This is a wow forum not a crying pony girls website . Legendaries are also in wotlk/cataclysm and it didn't destroyed the pvp experience so please give us better argues .

5. This is a wow forum not a crying pony girls website . Legendaries are also in wotlk/cataclysm and it didn't destroyed the pvp experience so please give us better argues .
    Um, yes it kind of did. Not to the point of destroying the whole experience, but it's not what some may call "GG". Hope that was a good "argues" for ya.

6. Funny thing is pvp on tbc/wotlk/cata was far more balanced on retail with legendaries then legion is now.

7. @girm4lyfe not even a GG . Please check Icecrown realm where there are plenty of warriors/paladins and dks with Shadowmourne and there is no unbalanced pvp experience. Those items ( warglaives , thori'dal shadowmourne etc) are legit items . The best argue you should have given me is not about letting ppl buy them via marketplace whitch is perfectly legit but the Number of ppl buying them . In this chase Warmane should not sell one of them less than 100 coins in my opinion .

8. They will put legendaries in the cash shop like the other servers and even though they are expensive people still buy them

9. the stats tbc legendary weapons have are much greater compared to other weapons than wotlk.

10. Just put 200-250 coins each glaive problem solved:)

11. Just put 200-250 coins each glaive problem solved:)
    People will buy it anyways... If you want that effect with only increasing the money required, you'd have to increase it a lot more...
    Anyway, I think it's not worth putting up for sale a legendary item. It hurts more than it helps.

12. Well you cannot put it 1000 coins ,sans Shadowmourne is 150.,its not that game breaking that's worth 1000 usd,in that case no 1 would buy it i think.

13. Top guild rogue finally loots his glaives in is #1 raiding guild, then Dolla Dolla Daniel from worst guild get them too, he's only cleared Kara, but now he can finally do 400 dps on his rogue.

14. I hope they put legendaries in the shop, so I can make a fresh char, get legendaries on it, afk in the raid and have 150% of the total raid dps output, because that's exactly how it works. And as far as PVP goes, I think I will simply stay offline, the legendaries are so overpowered I win duels and arenas even when offline. Stop crying about 'omg someone afforded to donate and I didn't', the other guy has warglaives or whatever and you don't, cool, get better and beat him anyways. You can buy gear, but you can't buy skill. So to everyone crying about bought items, how about you stop complaining and instead invest that time into becoming a better player and perhaps a better person. This server is free for everyone to enjoy, but donations are needed to keep it running. Legendaries are a good source of income, and besides, there's nothing (of worth) you can buy and can't obtain in the game. Focus on yourself, not on what others have and you don't, you'll enjoy this game much much more.

15. You missed the whole point of the thread. I'd suggest you to re-read.

Problem's with this situation:
    Top guild rogue finally loots his glaives in is #1 raiding guild, then Dolla Dolla Daniel from worst guild get them too, he's only cleared Kara, but now he can finally do 400 dps on his rogue.

12 Last