1. The staff have stated that items wont be released until many people have gotten them on the realm. The top raiding guild wont get them and then immediately be followed by somebody buying it, itll be a few months to a year before the glaives might be on the market.

2. You can buy legendaries but not skill. Seems like some people are uptset because they will see some bad ppl with legendaries lol

3. People stress so much,but i doubt they will be cheap:)

4. I'm waiting till all bis rogue gear is available in cash shop and tbc is at least half fixed, then making a bis rogue, not even installing TBC again till then.

People qq because all pve is a boring time waste. Everyone rational knows it's all easy (the most difficult bit is finding enough non cretins who can all be online at the same time). Most people think it gets boring pretty quickly (once you've done it once or twice, it's in essence boring), if you don't think it gets boring fast then hurrah for you, you can actually justify doing PvE over and over and don't have to invent nonsense to justify the time waste.

Those who do the same boring time waste every week for years (and don't actually enjoy it, i.e. most people pveing) try to convince themselves they are actually some how better for wasting more of their time, they also try to convince themselves that those who don't waste all that time are some how paying to win, instead of paying not to waste time. It makes sense, consider the alternative: intense jealousy and rage that some one didn't waste all that time, thoughts of what they could have done in all those hours they wasted pveing...

Much easier and more pleasant for them to fabricate fictions to make themselves feel better.

They want to make $$, LOADS of people can happily throw them 150 coins for a pair of glaives (see shadowmourne on icecrown). Increasing price much over that will result in price*quantity sold (i.e. profit) going down.

Adding requirements would result in way less money for the server, most of us paying to save time want to save time, requirements make us waste time so we just don't even start on servers like that.
    Edited: June 19, 2017

5. purr4g mate, I think you just brought upon yourself the full wrath of half the realms' populations (statistic is purely a figure of speech). Still, very well said :)

6. I'm waiting till all bis rogue gear is available in cash shop and tbc is at least half fixed, then making a bis rogue, not even installing TBC again till then.

People qq because all pve is a boring time waste. Everyone rational knows it's all easy (the most difficult bit is finding enough non cretins who can all be online at the same time). Most people think it gets boring pretty quickly (once you've done it once or twice, it's in essence boring), if you don't think it gets boring fast then hurrah for you, you can actually justify doing PvE over and over and don't have to invent nonsense to justify the time waste.

Those who do the same boring time waste every week for years (and don't actually enjoy it, i.e. most people pveing) try to convince themselves they are actually some how better for wasting more of their time, they also try to convince themselves that those who don't waste all that time are some how paying to win, instead of paying not to waste time. It makes sense, consider the alternative: intense jealousy and rage that some one didn't waste all that time, thoughts of what they could have done in all those hours they wasted pveing...

Much easier and more pleasant for them to fabricate fictions to make themselves feel better.

They want to make $$, LOADS of people can happily throw them 150 coins for a pair of glaives (see shadowmourne on icecrown). Increasing price much over that will result in price*quantity sold (i.e. profit) going down.

Adding requirements would result in way less money for the server, most of us paying to save time want to save time, requirements make us waste time so we just don't even start on servers like that.
    Waste time or waste money. Its all meaningless anyway. If you buy coins with your hard earned cash, and then buy pixels in a video game you don't even enjoy that much either you are a (not-a-smart-person) or an addict. p2win exploits those to be honest.

7. it took years for molten to release shadowmoure in shop for WOTLK realms tho.if they simple delay the legendary items for TBC with at least 6 months or even 1 years,everything will be fine.top PVE guild will already have them anyway so there is nothing to complain about it.
    I mean lets not lie to ourself,we all know in 2 years OUTLAND will be the same as ICECROWN.most players will be fully geared and every rogue in arena will have legendarys.
    Edited: June 19, 2017

8. This is a wow forum not a crying pony girls website . Legendaries are also in wotlk/cataclysm and it didn't destroyed the pvp experience so please give us better argues .
    top kek... It ruined WOTLK pvp full with kids with Shadowmourne... 5 Shadowmourne per BGs... WoW wasnt designed to have that many legendaries in BGs

9. How about instead of logging into the website, going to the forums, and then complaining about a game YOU DONT EVEN ****ING PAY FOR! You stop being ****ing lazy and farm coins. Even if glaives cost 150 coins. You can sell 2 level 70 characters on the market for around 200 coins at the moment. You can sell gold for 10 coins per 100.

Stop being *****s.

First 12