1. Mounts on store

I believe that much of us would like too see the mounts on point shop again. Let 232-239 items stay but at least the mounts must return. Why the old ones have ashes of alar? We want too

2. Yeah, what a great idea, let's make unique mounts avaliable for every freeloader, so they will stop being unique.
    Edited: June 14, 2017

3. Yeah but the 90% of the guys who have Ashes of Alar and mounts like that, they got it from the old point shop system.

4. Yeah, what a great idea, let's make unique mounts avaliable for every freeloader, so they will stop being unique.
    LOL joined June 1, 2017. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

5. That's a real problem, i assume it's hard to live like that, isn't it ?

Whole idea of releasing unique low dropchance mounts for FREE points gained by clicking is absurd.

6. Yeah, what a great idea, let's make unique mounts avaliable for every freeloader, so they will stop being unique.
    They aren't unique already, inform yourself.
    Since they were on point shop once, they won't be that "unique" ever again. It probably was a mistake, but now seems a bit unfair. I have to agree on that.

Regarding to unique mounts, I don't think the point shop is the place for them, but if Warmane decides to put them back (not Invincible, please), those mounts should be really expensive, like 100p or so.
    Edited: June 15, 2017

7. They aren't unique already, inform yourself.Regarding to unique mounts, I don't think the point shop is the place for them, but if Warmane decides to put them back (not Invincible, please), those mounts should be really expensive, like 100p or so.
    Yea those mounts should be super expensive if they are ever added on the point shop again.

8. That's a real problem, i assume it's hard to live like that, isn't it ?

Whole idea of releasing unique low dropchance mounts for FREE points gained by clicking is absurd.
    As I said, your join date says it all.

9. but if Warmane decides to put them back
    No serious reason to put em back into the freeloader's shop.
    I do not count "waaaa it's unfair they present in 1878 year" complains as a serous reason.

They aren't unique already
    They are if we look at Icecrown as very old non-progessive server (even with merges).
    You can move your *** to the flying capital, count all let's say Zulian Tiger owners compare to overall dalaran population on this moment.
    Edited: June 16, 2017

10. > unique (comparative more unique, superlative most unique)

> (not comparable) Being the only one of its kind; unequaled, unparalleled or unmatched.

11. If some bookworm wants to fight over word's meaning, he must quote all meanings avaliable, not these serve his narrow minded logic.

One of missed meanings:
    > not typical; unusual:
    (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/unique)

Wanna argue about Zulian tiger being typical and usual mount ?

12. > (proscribed) Of a rare quality, unusual.

> (proscribed)
    > Some educators or other authorities recommend against the listed usage.

oksir

13. Dude, since the very moment those mounts were on point shop and people were able to buy them, they stopped being unique. And I can notice that in-game, doesn't matter if you want to redefine the word "unique".

If Warmane is not going to add them back, the solution here is pretty simple in my humble opinion; remove those mounts from every one who bought one and make a full refund of points.

I'm pretty sure that will hurt you @Hansenn, because its most likely you got some. But if people asks for a fair solution regarding to "not-unique-anymore" mounts, well, there we go.
    Edited: June 16, 2017

14. On the topic of all this, is anyone else seeing the Black Qiraji mount in the store is it just me? Limited time offer thing?

12 Last