1. Horde queueing BGs on alliance alts?

I've seen horde players claiming to have done so when I asked how horde BGs pop so quickly, back when horde players outnumbered alliance five to one.
    One in five alliance are afk in bg, with a few insisting that alliance should just give up every game.

Would explain a lot.

2. There are quite a lot of them that are afk. Queues are bothersome when you know that anything that is not AV is going to be a loss 90% of the time. I think it's more that horde does nothing but run premades. If anyone has been paying attention, you'll notice that horde ALWAYS has at least 4 to five healers while alliance has not a one most of the time.
    Alliance players seem so lazy in comparison.

3. horde pvp > alliance pvp
    no more.

4. In my great experience here :
    Alterac valey is 50/50
    Eye of storm alliance win most of the time
    Arathi basin horde win most of the time
    Warsong gulch is balanced

5. Horde do this on every realm, and brag about it. How can they win if they aren't playing against their own alts?

6. Well that has been a common issue on many servers just report the individuals in question especially if its a premade and it will get sorted i guess.

7. In my great experience here :
    Alterac valey is 50/50
    Eye of storm alliance win most of the time
    Arathi basin horde win most of the time
    Warsong gulch is balanced
    Alli, I'm fully honored geared, 5200 hks. Just joined into 5 insta loses in a row on alli.

70/30 av
    30/70 eye
    20/80 ab
    20/80 wsg

Its a common practice across all private servers. Can't lose a bg in ya have a character on both sides of bg.

8. Alli, I'm fully honored geared, 5200 hks. Just joined into 5 insta loses in a row on alli.

70/30 av
    30/70 eye
    20/80 ab
    20/80 wsg

Its a common practice across all private servers. Can't lose a bg in ya have a character on both sides of bg.
    These numbers are the realistic numbers I have always experienced during original WoW TBC as Alliance

9. Alli, I'm fully honored geared, 5200 hks. Just joined into 5 insta loses in a row on alli.

70/30 av
    30/70 eye
    20/80 ab
    20/80 wsg

Honest rates right here, maybe lower because of 7v15 starts.

Once perks are gone, back to horde they go.