1. Main social hub for alliance and horde?

When I've logged in at various days of the week, at various times of the day and night, I've seen retail-like populations of people on Icecrown in Stormwind. In the bank room, auction house, etc.

When I've done the same with Frostwolf I've seen a handful of people at best and 1 or 2 at the worst. Is this (hopefully) because on Frostwolf most people are sitting in their faction hubs in Pandaria? Or is this truly the sad state of affairs in June of 2017?

2. Because most of the players in Frostwolf are inside 25 man Heroic Endgame raid instances Kappa

3. Main hub would be the faction hubs in Valley of Eternal Blossoms, but that too is a ghost town. People don't play this server as much as they used to.

4. OK, good to know that I shouldn't worry too much about Stormwind population, and that the Valley is where more people are at.

Yeah all I've seen is doom and gloom about frostwolf on the forums, reddit, chat, and i've watched the numbers dwindle. Probably a bad time to join and start but I'm still considering it. I just find WotLK so old looking/feeling. It's not a content thing, more like the interface, classes, etc.

5. I just find WotLK so old looking/feeling. It's not a content thing, more like the interface, classes, etc.
    Exactly the same reason I don't like to play WotLK. though I don't have time to play this months at all... so probably when I got free time I will play again.
    Concerning the topic, most players are either at BGs/arenas or scattered throughout Azeroth, so it's not easy to find many people at the same place.