1. Feral Bear Tanking Gear List

Hello fellow bears. While browsing for some gear progression i found this wonderful list. It's very detailed and helpful.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080913...tion/Head.html
    Edited: July 6, 2017

2. This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

3. Hi there, I have a question about Idols for Tanking ! In the link you showed to us there is no Idols "list" or maybe I didnt found it.
    My question is simple :
    Does the Idol from Stratholme is better than the future Idols obtainable with Justice Insigns ? ( The ones who up Agility via Mutilation proc )

Idol of Terror ( Justice Insign ) = 65 Agility via Mangle proc ( +2.94% crit +4.99% dodge ) for 10 sec
    Idol of Brutality ( Stratholme ) = +50 damage for Mangle + 10 damage for Swipe permanently

Then what do you think about Arena Feral Idol ?
    Mercyless/Gardian/Brutal Gladiator's Idol of Resolve = Your Mangle ability also grants you 31/34/39 resilience rating for 6sec. = -0.79/ -0.86/ -0.99% of dots damage / chance of crit & ~1.5%/1.75/2% of crit damage reduce.

Waitin for an answer ;) I'm not a Feral Bear main so I'm curious about yours opinions & tips !

4. @ Kamye:

IMHO bear benefits more than other tanks from stacking a little bit of resilience instead of defense. The extra value of defense (+dodge + parry and + block) is almost useless for bears since agi gives much more dodge than def plus bear doen't parry nor block.

But stacking resilience over the critless cap is absolutely a waste of resources. So the idol you linked is almost useless, since you will must be def/resilience capped 100% on the time, not just when the idol procs.

5. Agreed, any resillience a bear would want would need to be permanent for crit-avoidance considerations. 6s uptime on an 8s CD ability won't cut it in bleeding edge situations. 2 seconds is plenty to be crit and throw the fight off balance (to say nothing of situations in which you're not mangling on CD).

When considering getting it merely for *extra* damage mitigation, it's not really a wonderful stat (dot reduction is a weak capability, and you should already be crit immune from other gear, negating those benefits).

I don't have the theorycraft numbers, but I believe Idol of Terror is the best bang for your buck. 10s uptime on an 8s cd ability for +65 Agi is a pretty powerful bear item.

6. Sorry for the necro, but what are the differences between the High-gear lists and the regular ones on the link of the list from OP?