1. Ok, you made yourself feel better, now move along.

"Welcome to a pvp server"
    "lol cry more"
    "now you know how we feel"
    "group up with level 70s to do quests because they surely don't have anything better to do"

Yup, now that the generic replies are done.

There's a difference between pvp and just being plan spiteful. Ok, congratulations, you got me good. You killed someone 45 levels lower than you that can't fight back or even run away because they don't have a mount. You must be living a high and feel great about yourself.

I get it. It's a pvp server, but to go out of your way to kill someone over and over again is just plan spiteful. It happens to Horde and Alliance.

Kill me and move along to the next person that can't defend themself. Or, you know, try something a little more challenging like arena and battlegrounds.

Oh, right. They fight back.

2. I hear ya. I have no issue with the occasional obliteration, and I think certain locations (Tarren Mill vs Southshore, Rebel Camp and Nesingwary's Expedition, Gatdgetzan in general, etc.) have built in expectations of no-holds-barred PvP. But it would at least be nice to institute some sort of diminishing returns on repeatedly griefing the same player half your level.

3. Welcome to a pvp server"
    "lol cry more"
    "now you know how we feel"
    "group up with level 70s to do quests because they surely don't have anything better to do"

4. I hear ya. I have no issue with the occasional obliteration, and I think certain locations (Tarren Mill vs Southshore, Rebel Camp and Nesingwary's Expedition, Gatdgetzan in general, etc.) have built in expectations of no-holds-barred PvP. But it would at least be nice to institute some sort of diminishing returns on repeatedly griefing the same player half your level.
    WPvP is brutal and unfair. What you're experiencing happened everyday during TBC 10 years ago. Ganking isn't griefing. I say this as someone who leveled as Ally.

If you're being ganked, there is always lvl 70's in those zones willing to help you out. Ask for help in /1, but be sure to give a location.

5. It's kinda annoying, but also part of the experience. Leveling third char now, #neverforget that ****ing feral in gadgetzan killing me about 9 times. Thanks bruv, was amazing.

That's how TBC was and that is how TBC will continue to be, either deal with it, or i don't know, quit or something.

6. Well i can say its hard there are many cases i got killed by high lvl i always wondered if its me i would be lazy to dismount and mount again just to kill someone 50 lvls under me but ok.
    But yet again i have one 70 and 3 chars on 30s i have not yet experienced ganking on outland realm. Yes there are some higher that kill me but they just move along,or groups of enemies doing same,but no ganking. Maybe if you kill others your lvl they get mad and bring their alts or something to gank you.
    Im always mad because no one attacks me 1 on 1 same lvl range but only if there are at least 3 of them or 10 lvls higher. So when im lvling my 70 is always near and if anyone do such a thing i would probably gank him.
    Pls notice i wrote "maybe" so dont start with angry comments like you asked others not to do to you :)

7. He achieved his goal tho.
    You're so upset about it that you've decided to post on forums.

lol cry more
    I'm clearly stating that there's a difference between PVP'ing and being spiteful. If this is the way you like to play your game, congrats. You're pathetic.

8. I'm clearly stating that there's a difference between PVP'ing and being spiteful. If this is the way you like to play your game, congrats. You're pathetic.
    Sort of? The vast majority of pvp players do rather enjoy the "GGgetrektm8" part of the game. It's one of the core reasons that makes it fun. Circumstances and situations (ex. arenas as opposed to ganking low levels) are another discussion entirely.