1. Hello, its me. Your stranger.

Currently downloading dem torrents so decided to talk a little bit about myself.

WoW Private Server History:

This is my first time in about 6~8 years that I am about to try a new private WoW server. Back in like 2009 - 2011 I used to play in WoWscape. Server was one of the biggest back then. A lot of things didn't really work a lot of the times but the community was so good that mostly no one didn't really care. As far as I know, server went to the ground when it started firing up a lot of drama about owner using all the "donation" money whilst devs were kept being unpaid. After this scandal, one of the main developers decided to make his own server called MagicWoW and naturally, most of the population migrated to this new server. I then spent most of my gaming years from high school on that last server until it had to shut down. I never really got back into any other private server after that.

5 years later, here I am:

I got recommended this server thanks to a friend who told me that a lot of things were scripted (just like the server I used to play on) so I am actually eagered to have a look! I am thinking of starting on TBC (Nostalgia reasons and friends decided to start on there anyways) so I'll hopefully stick around for a while and meet some new cool people in the process.

On a sidenote, I am still unsure which faction to pick. What about economies? I still have a lot of mysteries that I am sure I'll unriddle soon.

2. Welcome to Warmane!

It's always good to see old school players joining our server, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay with us. Factions are pretty balanced at the moment when it comes to population numbers, even tho that was not the case for a few weeks after the server was released. We introduced some additional perks for alliance players in order to balance out population, which are still active.

Have fun, and see you around! :)

3. Hey oath, what was your name on magic wow? I remeber everytime i lost to the rank 1 team in 2s, Morogrim and a warrior who i don't remember the name of, they would mail us fish or flowers. It was the most annoying ****, until we started beating them. Fun times.