1. Alliance Leveling Guide 1 - 30 (Being updated almost daily.)

Hello, everyone.

I will be making a detailed guide on here how to get from start to finish when it comes to leveling.
    Input is always welcome and I will be doing multiple drafts to get the highest quality.

Pictures and more details will come in the near future.

From lvl 1 to 6 stay in your starting zone.

From 6 to 12 stay in Elwynn Forest and grind/quest.
    - When you leave the starting zone, go get skinning and an another gathering profession.
    You need to make gold as you are leveling very fast and won't gets that many drops.
    Skin EVERYTHING. Even rabbits, cows and deer, it's guaranteed Light Leather instead of scraps.

When you leave Elwynn Forest you should be at least 50 skinning so you can skin in Westfall.

From 12 to 16 be in Westfall and do some easy quests and kill everything that gives you leather.
    At this point, you should be close to 20G in your pocket at least.

This will make it easier for you to progress as you can pay for teleports and maybe even boosting in dungeons to get more/better gear.

From 16 to 24 stay in Redridge Mountains and quest/grind.
    Remember skinning is going to make you a lot of money if you skin everything.
    Remember to train your combat and profession skills.

From 24 to 30 relocate to Duskwood.
    All I did in those levels was grind, I made no quests at all while I was there.
    Kill Wolfs and other skinnable creatures for more profits.

This is the first draft.
    I will come back later to add more and to adjust for comments.
    Edited: June 14, 2017 Reason: Adding more lvls.

2. This is a great concept but this is not "detailed" as you say. This needs a lot more work. You are basically just telling people what zones to level in. This can be done from any guild chat/global chat and most quest addons. Guides should tell you what quests are best and what quests are crap.

No questing in Duskwood?!?!? You can't be serious? The quest chains in Duskwood offer a TON of experience. They are also a lot of fun. Most people following guides are doing so to minimize leveling time. Grinding is the LAST thing you want to be doing when minimizing leveling time.

3. "How to level in the slowest way possible through selective grinding - updated almost daily" - not updated for almost 2 months, probably because he leveled so slow that he quit the game

4. "How to level in the slowest way possible through selective grinding - updated almost daily" - not updated for almost 2 months, probably because he leveled so slow that he quit the game
    haha good one :P