1. Tankadin start your gear...

Hey guys...
    i think its hard to find some gear to start your tanking.
    like doing quest or normal dungeons for those who cant buy everything from the AH.
    So if you found something in a quest or dungeon just post it, where to find and those stats it provides.
    If u enchant it or anything else feel free to leave a comment.

2. Do all the netherstorm quests and chose tanking items rewards -> start doing normals -> heroics -> etc
    Do pvp for the season 1 weapon.
    Edited: June 24, 2017

3. I know I'm late to the party, but this spreadsheet was an amazing resource for prioritizing certain quests to target.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#

4. Get Keepers of Time sword, then Lower City mace. Rest is as PapaXICO said.

5. Get Keepers of Time sword, then Lower City mace. Rest is as PapaXICO said.
    Not a fan of the Lower City Mace. 2.7 Speed seems really slow when you are trying to stack Seal of Vengeance (if you are Alliance that is). I think Continuum Blade (KoT Revered or Blade of Archmage from HH or Thrallmar equivalent) are better.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. Keep in mind I'm Alliance Tankadin

6. SoVengeance has (should have) a fixed 20 PPM proc rate, so sometimes using faster weapon can apply 5 stacks faster, and sometimes you will need more swings than with a 2.7 speed weapon.
    Horde pallys - Seal of Righteousness deals less holy damage per hit with faster weapons. The Lower City mace gives you identical spelldmg as the Thrallmar/HH sword, but slightly more Int and double the Stamina, which is why you pick it over the sword.

Now I believe that there's no difference between slow and fast weapon in terms of threat. Let's say you have 300 spelldmg.
    A 1.8 sword will get 16,56% of your spelldmg added, that is ~50 bonus dmg per hit.
    A 2.7 mace will get 24,84% of your spelldmg added, that is ~75 bonus dmg per hit.

In an ideal 2 minute fight (where you don't miss, get stunned, etc.)..
    ..the sword will hit 66 times, so the spelldmg will add 50 * 66 = 3300 holy dmg.
    ..the mace will hit 44 times, so the spelldmg will add 75 * 44 = 3300 holy dmg.

If you prolong the fight or add more spelldmg, the differences are marginally better for the faster weapon. But using a faster weapon can also cause more parryhasting for the boss you're tanking, and getting an unlucky extra hit from SSC boss isn't worth the marginally higher threat.