1. And what happens when the alliance is fed up with the horde premades...????
    Alliance FINALLY created PvP guilds and crush the horde premades, restoring the natural order of things, demonstrating that the majority of horde premades are just a bounch of tryhards with 5 healers and lolmournes that can only beat pugs groups in 15 man premades, but die against our groups.
    I hope more PvP aliance guilds rise against the horde.

"P R O T E U S" RIP with their amount of healers.
    I was wrong when I said "alliance is a bullsh*t", definitily horde is still much worse, and now you will suffer our revenge, horde derps.
    You can clearly deduct from that screenshot that the horde went for kills and not objectives like most of their derp premades.
    There is no natural order there, it's just one guild filled with bad to mediocre players fighting another guild filled with bad to mediocre players. Only one went tryhard for kills and the other suicides for the objectives and went for the win. Probably both sides felt like they won the bg in one way or another but nobody outside of them cares at end.

2. You can clearly deduct from that screenshot that the horde went for kills and not objectives like most of their derp premades.
    There is no natural order there, it's just one guild filled with bad to mediocre players fighting another guild filled with bad to mediocre players. Only one went tryhard for kills and the other suicides for the objectives and went for the win. Probably both sides felt like they won the bg in one way or another but nobody outside of them cares at end.
    They don't kill more because they were "better", they just had alot more healers than us. They starting winning the BG, and at the end we get 3-4 bases and defend, and they were't able to conquest it again.

First 12