1. Horde wins 4/5 of all BGs

i am Alliance. i think i play around 10 BGs a day. Im very happy when i win 2 - 3 BGs a day. Rest of the 10 BGs are **** shows where we get pounded...
    Anyone feel the same? :(

im playing on WOTLK: ICECROWN
    Edited: June 14, 2017

2. I lost 4/4 yesterday as horde and quit it at that point.
    Either one of us is lying, or just pugs suck on both sides equally.

Get over it and a) get a couple of buddies to play with or get a guild, pugs will be pugs.

3. Horde queue with huge bis premades wich is impossible as alliance.

You have 3 options:
    1. Wait for specific bg que fix (due to outdated bugracker report has been ignored for years, its ~ 2020 year)
    2. Beg developers to disable AV Enabler so horde scrubs will be forced to 5 man max que.
    3. Do not play BGs, they are garbage nowadays anyway - full of HK clueless farmers and dodging rats who quit bg as soon as they feel obvious lose (/wave Vampsy.)
    Edited: June 14, 2017

4. I for one have had days when we lost every single bg and days when we stomped each. Yesterday I got honor capped and I think I lost about 3 or 4. Talking ally side. What I usually do is once I see we have a bg full of lowies (2k gs and such) I just wait for 5-10 min after the bg before queuing again.

5. What is a shame is that alliance doesn't have a single decent PvP guild (The ones who never join in bg and are dueling in elwyn 24/7 but when horde attack elwyn they stay with pvp OFF doesn't count as pvp guilds), while horde has 6-7 premading all the time (Proteus, puffpuff pass, warbringer, exorcist, dauntless...), and 90% healers are in the horde side. Alliance in icecrown is a bullsh*t.
    About AV enabler, I prefer 40 man horde premade ruining 1 alterac/IOC, than 5 man premades ruining 8 bgs at the same time.

P.D: Anyway, yesterday, even losing the 4 first games, I end the day with 7 win 5 loses.
    Edited: June 16, 2017

6. Alliance wins 4/5 of all BGs

i am Horde. i think i play around 10 BGs a day. Im very happy when i win 2 - 3 BGs a day. Rest of the 10 BGs are **** shows where we get pounded...
    Anyone feel the same? :(

im playing on WOTLK: ICECROWN

7. What is a shame is that alliance doesn't have a single decent PvP guild (The ones who never join in bg and are dueling in elwyn 24/7 but when horde attack elwyn they stay with pvp OFF doesn't count as pvp guilds), while horde has 6-7 premading all the time (Proteus, puffpuff pass, warbringer, exorcist, dauntless...), and 90% healers are in the horde side. Alliance in icecrown is a bullsh*t and alot of times we lose against random teams.
    About AV enabler, I prefer 40 man horde premade ruining 1 alterac/IOC, than 5 man premades ruining 8 bgs at the same time.

P.D: Anyway, yesterday, even losing the 4 first games, I end the day with 7 win 5 loses.
    So your definition of a decent pvp guild is a guild that does huge premades, aka a guild that values numbers over quality?
    I recall winning against these premades multiple times with our guild premade of 5m vs their 15m multiple times because quality > quantity.
    Even in solo queue I snagged a few wins against them, because they all mostly have no idea how to play without an army of healers helping them.

And now that I'm on the topic of solo queue, I mostly solo queue all day because we are a small guild with few ppl on at a time and my winrate is a solid 75% everyday so I don't know why you guys feel the need to make a topic about this every month. It's like the equivalent of people who play LoL and complain about ELO-Hell, it doesn't exist you are just there because you aren't good enough. Either that or I've had lucky bg solo queues the past two year.
    Edited: June 15, 2017

8. So your definition of a decent pvp guild is a guild that does huge premades, aka a guild that values numbers over quality?
    I recall winning against these premades multiple times with our guild premade of 5m vs their 15m multiple times because quality > quantity.
    Even in solo queue I snagged a few wins against them, because they all mostly have no idea how to play without an army of healers helping them.

And now that I'm on the topic of solo queue, I mostly solo queue all day because we are a small guild with few ppl on at a time and my winrate is a solid 75% everyday so I don't know why you guys feel the need to make a topic about this every month. It's like the equivalent of people who play LoL and complain about ELO-Hell, it doesn't exist you are just there because you aren't good enough. Either that or I've had lucky bg solo queues the past two year.
    My definition of GOOD PVP GUILD is the one that is active in BG, not afking/Dueling 24/7 in elwyn. I never talk about how big must be our premades.
    Edited: June 15, 2017

9. Dueling is a great way to get better at the game. A **** of a lot better than bgs.

10. what happens when all the pvp nerds jump alliance cos of ze super op human racial ? horde makes premades to not get smashed in random que, cos thats not really all that fun, but dont *****, enjoy it ! wish i could juss random que and win bgs

11. Horde premades are utter trash without an army of healers.

12. imma holy pally, always have been and if i could say one thing as a horde healer its this: i love keeping them up juss so they can steamroll through ze smourne crowd, smackin them allies around left and right. alliance scum has had ze limelight for waaay too long, now its time for these to naturally return to normal.

13. i love keeping them up juss so they can steamroll through ze smourne crowd,
    You can steamroll only through green geared puggers.
    Any decent resistance from geared alliance team (happens very rare due to huge que times) forces horde bads to leave - there are million examples with videos over this forum.

Tripple funny to see horde shadowmourne premade scrubs drinking FAP 24/7.
    Obviously, army of pocket healing paladins/druids is not enough for success against an alliance pug, consumables are needed.

14. what happens when all the pvp nerds jump alliance cos of ze super op human racial ? horde makes premades to not get smashed in random que, cos thats not really all that fun, but dont *****, enjoy it ! wish i could juss random que and win bgs
    And what happens when the alliance is fed up with the horde premades...????
    Alliance FINALLY created PvP guilds and crush the horde premades, restoring the natural order of things, demonstrating that the majority of horde premades are just a bounch of tryhards with 5 healers and lolmournes that can only beat pugs groups in 15 man premades, but die against our groups.
    I hope more PvP aliance guilds rise against the horde.

"P R O T E U S" RIP with their amount of healers.
    I was wrong when I said "alliance is a bullsh*t", definitily horde is still much worse, and now you will suffer our revenge, horde derps.

15. 'Five healers only, we are semi premade'

12 Last