1. PSA: Dual Spec and Rank 1 spells

As a warrior - unconfirmed on other classes.

If I have max rank on all my learned through talent spells such as mortal strike or bloodthrist (31 point talents), if I change from arms to prot and then bac to arms I lose my max rank spells and they are reverted to rank 1. This only affects abilities learned through talents.

If other classes could confirm that would be great. I have reported the bug. Found out today after doing bgs all day with rank 1 abilities.
    Edited: June 14, 2017

2. I tested this on my shaman after seeing a similar post a few days ago. This did NOT affect my skills in anyway.

3. Try resetting your Arms spec on the website and redoing it. Does it happen to Shield Slam? If not, then just the one spec is bugged out, resetting usually fixes it.

4. this does not affect sheild slam, and appears to only affect mortal strike

5. I've noticed having to retrain shield slam from the trainer, actually, but the tooltip in the skill book doesn't change - it just eats your gold. I haven't noticed things actually being downranked.

6. This happens for every class AFAIK whenever you 'reset' the talent tree, not when you switch it. It only affects abilities you get through talents. Mortal Strike, Ice Barrier, Mangle, etc... They have to be retrained each time you reset your spec. Small price to pay IMHO for dual spec but would be nice if its fixable.

7. This happens for every class AFAIK whenever you 'reset' the talent tree, not when you switch it. It only affects abilities you get through talents. Mortal Strike, Ice Barrier, Mangle, etc... They have to be retrained each time you reset your spec. Small price to pay IMHO for dual spec but would be nice if its fixable.
    Correct. Happens when you reset, effectively you entirely unlearn talent point skills e.g. Siphon Life for Warlocks which you then need to go rebuy the spells for. It's a pain to say the least.

8. Happens for priest for sure too. Only happens when resetting talents through the website, not when respeccing normally.

9. Same thing for Rogues

Happpens to Hemo and mutilate as well - so it only counts towards ability pick with talents points.. i did a bug report a few hours after the dual spec became active. but no reponse sadly

10. Happens for priest for sure too. Only happens when resetting talents through the website, not when respeccing normally.
    Use macros? /cast , shift click the spell + rank and save it.