1. Questions of new player.

Guys I will start Icecrown with my friend.We are pvp players.Is pvp active after release of tbc ? Are arenas or bgs instant que ? And we will play healer and tank in low levels.Can we level until 70 level with tank and healer? Sorry for bad english.

2. Icecrown is a WOTLK realm, so cap is 80. Generally it'll be the same bg/arena queue times as long as the server is at the peak of 12k players. I can see you guys levelling your characters together, that has never been an issue. Your english was fine.

Edit:

The queues aren't instant, but they're pretty fast.
    Edited: June 14, 2017

3. Thank you for informations.Are there bugs about pvp ? Is here playable for pvp ? Can I leveling with rdf until 80 ? Should I choose here for pvp ?

4. I wouldn't level completely using RDF since it can take some time to find a group on certain levels at non-peak times.
    As for PVP, this is by far the most scripted server you'll find.

5. Thank you for informations.I have a question :) How is activity of pvp in here ?

6. Hii umm I know it's a but late to reply but actually I would say that try to lvl up with dungeons till lvl 60ish. It is pretty quick. The pvp activity also seems pretty good imo. Since u have a tank and heal it shouldn't take much time to form a dungeon grp while lvling

7. Thank you for informations.I have a question :) How is activity of pvp in here ?
    Wasn't that your first question? xD

It's the same as Lordaeron. Not a full PvP server, but you got decent queue timers. World PvP is ruled by ganking, if you're a PvP-only ppl I guess you would like that.

8. Sorry for same question :) Thank you for answers.