1. January 7, 2010

And I'm not even that old :D

2. January 7, 2010

And I'm not even that old :D
    Me neither. October 4 2011. Damn, almost 6 years since I created my first char on the old wotlk warsong realm (r.i.p.).

Or was it on Lordaeron? I can't remember.

3. pff let's brag about something thread :D

4. pff let's brag about something thread :D
    But seriously, imagine if the join date could be displayed somehow in-game.

I feel so offended when I'm being asked for GS on Icecrown by some kids who didn't even know what WoW was when I first started playing here.

5. But seriously, imagine if the join date could be displayed somehow in-game.

I feel so offended when I'm being asked for GS on Icecrown by some kids who didn't even know what WoW was when I first started playing here.
    Imagine if wow had hours played, I do not mean per character I mean like on steam, that would be one scary number.

6. Imagine if wow had hours played, I do not mean per character I mean like on steam, that would be one scary number.
    Combined for all expansions and realms, yes?

7. Combined for all expansions and realms, yes?
    How they could do it is take out from the database the /played on non-traded characters and sum it up, I doubt it is hard, could be a better messure then gs elitists hah.

8. I joined literally a few days before Moltdown happened

9. Around June 2011 Deathwing wotlk Horde side RIP my combat rogue.

10. january 2010 and there was already neltharion and deathwing with 3k online each how did molten get so popular so fast?

11. Lol, all you guys joined before me, but.... I joined the day I found out about private severs, will never forget that, a buddy said, we should play Wotlk again on a private server. ( my eye's got really big at this new discovery, from he said ) and I joined, and canceled my retail subscription in the same 5 min.

12. january 2010 and there was already neltharion and deathwing with 3k online each how did molten get so popular so fast?
    competition disapearing.

there were other servers that were even godly scripted, but most of their admins fight for the "donation" money and most of them has been shut down since, others died from blizzard demands and some by having no population.

First 12