1. there is a ticket created in the bugtracker already.

@ taralej
    please don't make assumptions about things you know very little about.

2. As an Aussie player, literally cannot get below 350ms on this server. Am kind of used to having that kind of latency but this sort of bug has never occurred on any other server, even with 2000+ ms. Would love to see it fixed so warriors are actually playable!

3. I just wanna clear up a few things because alot of players here seem to think this is a latency problem.

It's NOT a ping problem, its not a packet loss problem, its got nothing to do with anything to do with your internet, its a server problem, pure and simple.

I have played on 300ms and 16ms, both times it has done the teleporting bug, so don't try and tell us that its a ping problem.

The only fix personlly that ive found is that when you charge/intercept to a target to not hold/click/hit anything else until the charge/cept lands, seems to work for me, even not touching the camera, ever since i started doing this i haven't had a problem.

Hopefully someone has a better idea or comes up with a fix.

4. This is not server lag lmfao. THIS IS AS BUG. Idk why u are so stubborn to think its lag. This is a known bug on private servers. So get off your horse man. Its just like the bug when you're mid charge and the person jumps away from you or when they are mounted it puts them a mile away from you. There are a lot of charge/intercept bugs on this server.

First 12