1. Warrior charge/intercept then gets teleported back

Hi guys, I've been having a weird problem on my warrior for some time now and wondered if anyone else has seen this happen.

The Problem:
    When over 350ms and I charge a mob or player a few weird things happen:

1. I charge to the target and make contact
    (I am able to get off a spell if i do so quick enough i.e a rend or hamstring)
    2. I am teleported back to the point where the charge started.
    3. screen freezes for 1-30 seconds
    (depending on my current MS. i.e 400 ms 1-5 sec, 800 ms 10-30 sec)
    4. when the game unfreezes everything catches up real fast
    (while my pc and the server sync i guess)
    5. i am able to normally attack etc.

While this is probably a lag problem as 400ms is quite high, I have not encountered this before on any other server and wondered if its not only on my end.

Also would like to note that after using intercept sometimes i get teleported to random places for about 5- 10 seconds sometimes and then end up at the point where i started the intercept.

very weird stuff! :X

2. Yes I get the teleport thing aswell even at 50ms. It's incredibly frustrating especially in pvp.

3. ah ok great. i thought it was some packet loss or something similar and have been pulling my hair out because of this.
    hope this gets fixed soon. i have made a ticket for it in the bug tracker

4. It is a packet loss thing. I only have these cases when my ping is high. The guy above is probably playing on Wi-Fi.

5. How can this be a packet loss? I have consistent 220ms playing from Alaska yet have not had this issue on any other servers. It is not every charge/intercept yet it is frequent enough that I think about it happening every charge. For me, there is not time to get a spell off. I hit charge, the mob is stunned, and I am back where I was before I hit charge. If I do not move forward after charging (i.e. stand completely still) then I do not get ported back as often.

6. To clarify, I have a gigabit fiber optic line. So my net is not slow, only I play from Japan so i get high MS. I have tested for packet loss and have none.

7. I've noticed the same behavoir when I dismount from my flying mount mid air. It's weird really, as if the game is trying to correct my position.

8. yeah this is really annoying, i feel like it only happens when i spam intercept the second i switch stances

sometimes happens on charge i think. i have 150 ping (canada)

9. I also sometimes stop far away from player during charge intercept when they are standing still, might be the players we are charging that is lagging and ruining it

10. I had the same problem on my druid with feral charge, now the same on warrior. Its sad that nothing have been done to fix this bug...

11. Because it's not a ****ing bug. 150ms, 220ms, 400ms... Do you think this is low? You're lagging and moving fast - the game cannot react and tries to correct your position. That's all. Low ping is 30-50ms. I wouldn't be even playing the damn game if I had +150 ms.

Get used to it and stop blaming the server. YOU're the ones who started playing here in case you're literally living on literally the other literal side of the literal ****ing planet. What did you expect?
    Edited: July 30, 2017

12. Kind of person who wants to add few cents while being clueless. Anyway I realised that if you press charge / intercept only once it doesnt bug but the problem is that in pvp u often spam it to get it off as soon as you get in range and thats the problem. There should be a way to fix it, hopefully GMs will take care of it.

13. Again, it's a latency problem, not a bug. My ping is low because I'm EU but when it lags (because I'm from Eastern Europe and the internet here tends to be ****ty) this happens to me too.

You're signaling the server that you want to charge, you charge, the server is like "woah, wait, why are you there, when you were just here?" and it returns you. It's that simple. It can even happen on retail.

14. I played warrior on retail with 250-300ms and it never happend to me, also person who created topic said it never happend on any other server to him aswell.

15. this is a server bug not a client one. open it on bugtracker and hope some devs will check it out.

12 Last