1. Ways of farming Bloodsail rep until exalted

Title. I am currently revered at 120/21000 with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and the booty bay bruisers don't give rep anymore. I've found only one way to gain rep, which is to kill an npc called Jazzrik in Badlands. This is not something I'd like to do, as his rep rate is 3x (as opposed to the 15x of booty bay bruisers) and would take almost 10 in-game days of farming even with the 3x rate, hence I'm wondering whether there are faster or better ways.

inb4 "why would I want to be exalted with the Bloodsail"; Why not?

2. There are 3 Bloodsail quests you can do. I am not sure if that would be enough to take you to Exalted however.

3. There are 3 Bloodsail quests you can do. I am not sure if that would be enough to take you to Exalted however.
    Nope. They got me a few k of extra rep (But I ****ed up and lost it all).

As of writing this comment, I now have 285/21000 rep. So that's 165 rep in an hour of constant camping, which makes the spawntimer about 5,5 minutes.

4. you just answered yourself, yes the only way to get bloodsail to exalted is by as you've said - repeatedly killing jazzrik

5. you just answered yourself, yes the only way to get bloodsail to exalted is by as you've said - repeatedly killing jazzrik
    Well, if this is the case, I'm going to be here a long time. Either that or I'll just go get the Steamwheedle Cartel rep for the insane title. Would be nice to have this mob also give 15x rep like the booty bay bruisers.