1. My argument of Dual-spec discussion:

First i just want to say that i don't want dual-spec just because i want to play TBC the way it is, you start adding custom features, now it is dual spec then it will be BG world command.

And secondly Dual spec had a point back in the old days, people back then had to choose a tree wisely/personally because each person had a role and would focus in one, it was what made every character different. People back then wasn't so focused on which is BEST or gives more advantage but in the end-game raids.

The high cost has a point, it made different the game of what it is retail now that every Warrior is the same as other warrior, you just push a button and voila you are now arms instead fury, and etc with the rest of classes.

I still remember back in the old days warriors raiding as Arms, others leveling as Tank. Remember that TBC is an mmo where every decision matters, the casual simplifications came back later in LK like Dungeon finder, heirlooms, mount at lvl 20, boost lvl experience, etc etc.

And again, why do you play on a BC server if you're just gonna be constantly asking for custom features that were not implemented yet.

Next one: Add transmogrification so it is an incentive to clean Vanilla raids. ok cya

2. My argument of Dual-spec discussion:

First i just want to say that i don't want dual-spec just because i want to play TBC the way it is, you start adding custom features, now it is dual spec then it will be BG world command.

And secondly Dual spec had a point back in the old days, people back then had to choose a tree wisely/personally because each person had a role and would focus in one, it was what made every character different. People back then wasn't so focused on which is BEST or gives more advantage but in the end-game raids.

The high cost has a point, it made different the game of what it is retail now that every Warrior is the same as other warrior, you just push a button and voila you are now arms instead fury, and etc with the rest of classes.

I still remember back in the old days warriors raiding as Arms, others leveling as Tank. Remember that TBC is an mmo where every decision matters, the casual simplifications came back later in LK like Dungeon finder, heirlooms, mount at lvl 20, boost lvl experience, etc etc.

And again, why do you play on a BC server if you're just gonna be constantly asking for custom features that were not implemented yet.

Next one: Add transmogrification so it is an incentive to clean Vanilla raids. ok cya
    Tl;dr: dual specialization is a gateway drug!

3. I dont like the idea of a dual spec option. I just dont.

4. The dual spec idea is necessary because it will keep the PvP scene alive since a lot of PvE players will be afraid to try PvP when they have to respec all the time.
    Since we do not have battlegroups, it will definately have a good impact on the server to let people go to PvP with a different spec than they do with PvE, trust me it is necessary to have alive battlegrounds.

First 123