1. If you are asking me that kind of questions you must be trolling and I'm kinda old to feed the trolls over the internet.
    Anyway, there's no point also since you we're 10 years old when this expansion was played and most def you started when features like the one discussed in this topic we're already implemented.
    Funny you should say that!

I guess that's a no to my question then? Because this thread has been having some constructive discussion and you're reverting it back to vomit. I was curious to see if there was some substance to be found in your puke; oh well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. I don't understand exactly how the dual-spec feature would work considering the nature of the talent point system during this patch.

Would you make it so you just have free re-specs? Make the cost no gold cost or what?

It sounds like a cool feature but seems.....hard to implement?

3. I don't understand exactly how the dual-spec feature would work considering the nature of the talent point system during this patch.

Would you make it so you just have free re-specs? Make the cost no gold cost or what?

It sounds like a cool feature but seems.....hard to implement?

I haven't checked it out myself, but this is how it appears to be done on the Outland realm (with both EU and NA spelling so no one is triggered).

4. Medivh has global chat. Global chat is not blizzlike. Might as well implement Dual Spec on Medivh.

"But global chat makes things easier". Same argument goes for Dual Spec.

In the old blizzlike days you had to go back to city and trade chat to find replacement for your dungeon party. Or exit dungeon and ask in General chat. Or whisper people on /who. Now you have global chat to save you the time.

Dual spec saves you the time to go back to city to respecc for dungeons.

If global chat is allowed, so should dual spec be allowed. Remove global chat and i support with NAY for dual spec.

5. Medivh has global chat. Global chat is not blizzlike. Might as well implement Dual Spec on Medivh.

"But global chat makes things easier". Same argument goes for Dual Spec.

In the old blizzlike days you had to go back to city and trade chat to find replacement for your dungeon party. Or exit dungeon and ask in General chat. Or whisper people on /who. Now you have global chat to save you the time.

Dual spec saves you the time to go back to city to respecc for dungeons.

If global chat is allowed, so should dual spec be allowed. Remove global chat and i support with NAY for dual spec.

Avis amateurs: Global chat is not a feature. Every player in every expansion was/is able to /join channelname, by that creating a custom channel. You're not joining global or world by default as a setting. It's just a custom channel.

And seriously, ignore these trolls with images like that as avatars, behaving bepseudoneurotic like that and et cetera. They're no-names ingame, just trashing the forums. Ignore and report them to the administration.

6. Avis amateurs: Global chat is not a feature. Every player in every expansion was/is able to /join channelname, by that creating a custom channel. You're not joining global or world by default as a setting. It's just a custom channel.

And seriously, ignore these trolls with images like that as avatars, behaving bepseudoneurotic like that and et cetera. They're no-names ingame, just trashing the forums. Ignore and report them to the administration.
    You seem angry.

7. Doing heroics and the early raid content with 2.4.3 spells/talents/mechanics is about as far removed as you can get from 'the true TBC experience' you so desperately wish for. Should be complaining about that rather than something as insignificant as dual spec if you really want to relive TBC progression. Or how about being able to ride at 30? That wasn't part of the initial TBC experience. And while we're at it, what's with all the items they buffed/nerfed/updated during the many TBC patches? What about haste reducing the GCD or +Heal items having at least some +Damage on them? Neither was supposed to be there at the start of the expansion, same for the changes to mana regeneration. What about guild banks or the revamped Dustwallow Marsh? And what about the changes to weapon specialization racials from skill points to crit?

I could go on, there's several more examples on why this or any other private server will never be able to emulate 'the true TBC experience'. Dual spec is just a drop in the bucket of 'unblizz-like', there's no harm adding it.

8. Avis amateurs: Global chat is not a feature. Every player in every expansion was/is able to /join channelname, by that creating a custom channel. You're not joining global or world by default as a setting. It's just a custom channel.

Dual spec is not gained by default. You decide to learn it. Same as global chat. You can just decide to not learn dual spec. Just like you can decide to not join global chat.

And custom channels in retail had limits on how many could join. Why did no one use global chat back in old TBC days? Why did everyone use trade channel to find parties? You know you're wrong with your argument. If there was a magic global channel back in retail TBC days then everyone would use it. Not go to main cities and use Trade Channel.

9. add dual spec, get rid of like the 5 people that will stop because of it, then add in the people that would actually play here because they, like my self, refuse to do all my content in Prot gear. Damnit, I want to Ret PvP and do some solo stuff as Ret. I just want to Prot for heroics and raids. I'm not going to run out of gold because I'm changing my spec whenever I enter a battleground or arena or whatever.

10. Doing heroics and the early raid content with 2.4.3 spells/talents/mechanics is about as far removed as you can get from 'the true TBC experience' you so desperately wish for. Should be complaining about that rather than something as insignificant as dual spec if you really want to relive TBC progression. Or how about being able to ride at 30? That wasn't part of the initial TBC experience. And while we're at it, what's with all the items they buffed/nerfed/updated during the many TBC patches? What about haste reducing the GCD or +Heal items having at least some +Damage on them? Neither was supposed to be there at the start of the expansion, same for the changes to mana regeneration. What about guild banks or the revamped Dustwallow Marsh? And what about the changes to weapon specialization racials from skill points to crit?

I could go on, there's several more examples on why this or any other private server will never be able to emulate 'the true TBC experience'. Dual spec is just a drop in the bucket of 'unblizz-like', there's no harm adding it.
    quoted for truth, wtb dual spec

11. I came to this server because of the anounced dual-spec in the first place, another point was that I heard of this server being pvp-friendly. I am already playing on a blizzlike Server, but I have to respec at least two chars on a daily basis for pvp/pve and I don't see any advantage in doing that, its just time killing. If you don't want it, don't get it and play in a dual-spec free guild with your friends. If this would be a discussion about the Dungeontool f.e. I would totally sustain you, but dualspec is not hurting anybody, besides that nobody should be kept from playing pvp OR pve on pservers where you don't have as much players as on retail. There are so many blizzlike (=with just a few custom changes) pve servers, I hope this will be a pvp-friendly one, just for once.

12. As long as Spec changes are handled via website not some dancing Murloc in a capital city, rock on.

13. As long as Spec changes are handled via website not some dancing Murloc in a capital city, rock on.
    What are you, some kind of... Murloc Racist?

14. As long as Spec changes are handled via website not some dancing Murloc in a capital city, rock on.
    I want to be able to call Sindragosa, wherever i am, offering me to change my spec.

15. Dual-spec does more good than bad to the server,*

Healers and tanks can play as normal players outside raidgroup etc, it will be easier to make groups through the lvling proces, and the pvp community will be much healthier.

My vote for Dual-spec is yes.

First 123 Last