1. July 9, 2017  

Isn't T5 too early..?

I've just read on the news page that T5 (SSC and TK) are coming to both Outland and Medivh in 3 days (July 12).

While I can't speak for Outland, isn't this a bit too early for the x1 Medivh?

Most of the players aren't even 70 yet. Most of the 70-s are greens/blues from quests and whatnot.
    I'd say theres around 50 ppl atm who'd be interested in pursuing T5 content immediately after release, and at least 5000 who would not. (Not same-time online.)
    It's been 1.5 months at max since server start (May 27), an x1 server, so I wouldn't say people are "bored" of the current content. Maybe only a top 1% is.
    But those other 99% are still trying to catch up with the 1%. These numbers aren't statistically backed up but seem pretty realistic when you look at the server.

On another, but related note: what about pvp then?
    Pvp gear is mostly nonexistant, which is not a problem itself, since thats blizzlike and most people aren't even 70 yet to enjoy that little pvp that'll be present.
    But I really hope pvp content won't fall behind and will get some love aswell. I don't wanna pull the Loarderon card here so I just hope for the best.

2. July 9, 2017  
    Dont rememeber if t5 was out at launch in bc though i think it was if not it was out very soon after. You could get your attunement for SSC from slave pens at the start of BC, and if you played you remember the top guilds going into TK killing loot reaver even though they were still working on t4. So im pretty sure it makes sense to be released now, though I know what ya mean

3. July 9, 2017  
    This is bull****...in less than 2 months T5 release, come on, for real? Whole lot of players are not even 70 yet, haven't even started gearing...idk what the staff wants with this move, but imo it sucks big time...what's the point of lvling on a 1x realm when everything goes on fast mode? In this pace at the end of the year we'll be in t6 and sunwell lol...GJ Warmane!

4. July 9, 2017  
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...k_at_how_long/

Both Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern were available at the start of Burning Crusade on retail (patch 2.0), so no, its not early. (And no, what I linked is not the only or best source of information, but the format is easy to read)

5. July 9, 2017  
    Thank you for the answer Nobuemon.

I can live with the release, was just curious what other people thought about the case.

But would this also mean that Blue pvp item sets (bought using rep, from Thrallmar/Cenarion Exp/Shatar/etc...) will be available by the time 2.3 (ZA) lands?

6. July 9, 2017  
    But would this also mean that Blue pvp item sets (bought using rep, from Thrallmar/Cenarion Exp/Shatar/etc...) will be available by the time 2.3 (ZA) lands?
    Those were added in patch 2.4, so most likely they will not be available until Sunwell Plateau has been released

7. yup like i said up there they were out at release, you could get your attunement in your Slave pen runs...your first ones, you could pick u pthe quest. I guess people really dont remember guilds that were on kara/gruul going into TK to kill loot reaver for the easy t5 even before being in t5 because he was that easy

8. yup like i said up there they were out at release, you could get your attunement in your Slave pen runs...your first ones, you could pick u pthe quest. I guess people really dont remember guilds that were on kara/gruul going into TK to kill loot reaver for the easy t5 even before being in t5 because he was that easy
    How do you figure guilds were doing T5 while progressing Kara/Gruul? Tempest Keep requires you to kill Magtheridon, by far the hardest boss in T4 on retail, a literall guild stomper. Nobody that killed Magtheridon were still progressing Gruul/Kara. No most people would have been SSC attuned before TK.
    Edited: July 17, 2017

9. They absolutely did im not sure why you think it was so hard, guess its the nostalgia like how raid bosses even in retail last longer than bosses in BC sad but true. you didnt have to attune to SSc to go kill void reaver a boss that was as easy as t4 bosses aside from you needing to be in t4. Guilds farmed kara and gruul within weeks so im not sure why you think they wouldnt be geared lol

10. How about tune T5?

I heard horde guild Panacea did Hydross the Unstable without any resistance gear.

Im not 100% sure if its mean to be that way, but for sure its quite bummer.

11. I heard horde guild Panacea did Hydross the Unstable without any resistance gear.

Im not 100% sure if its mean to be that way, but for sure its quite bummer.
    I dont know where you heard that, but we have not yet attempted Hydross the unstable. We have killed Morogrim, Leotheras, Karatress & Lurker. We also have complete sets of resistance gear and we wont be attempting him without it.