1. Bad first impression.

I came from the well known other server's failed project that was two days ago and finally made a character - a night elf warrior. On that server the spiders in the night elf starting zone had their poison ability working, here - nothing, the spiders melee you to oblivion. I used to struggle holding off two spiders on the other server, I died twice on launch night (yes I managed to play for like 40min), and I had to eat those meat rations I start with (that restore 64hp over time) in order to regain health faster because the spiders would drain me so much, however I don't have to do any of that on Medivh, I simply blast through the spiders like there's no tomorrow and emerge from the cave victorious like Voltron.

I really want to believe in this server but I did this comparison and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. It just feels bad after experiencing it working properly just a day ago. I don't know if I want to continue now...

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1986/webw...ider#abilities

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=6751/weak-poison

Edit: I would like to also quote and include here what a friend said on discord just now as I discussed this, it was quite on point:

"seriously! the small details are so important, who cares about just whacking mobs until you're lvl 70
    mobs having little quirks that make you think about how you approach encounters, small things like letting everyone in the group get quest items
    where's the fun in running from place to place and doing the same thing over and over"
    Edited: July 23, 2017

2. The forum isn't really a place to post bugs, that's what the bugtracker is for. I due time the older zones will be revamped (pathing, mob spell ai and possibly their stats) but currently the focus is on burning crusade areas and instances

3. Oh man I believe you. On the other server you know which I played very little, only reached level 5 in blood elf starting zone but I remember when I attacked mana serpent or whatever was this, they would cast some spell which I never saw before. I instantly knew that the scripting on this server is superb. Didn't experienced this on Medivh. I don't even know if I should play here

4. Who gives a **** about some low level mobs really?