1. Locked coins

Hey, I sold some gold like 2 days ago and wanted to build up enough coins to purchase a character, with decent gear and at 70. But whenever I try to purchase a character I get "locked coins, try again in 72 hours."

So I was wondering if it's possible to remove the lock on the coins before the 72 hours marks? I really want to buy that specific character, it might not be there in 24 hours.

If it's not possible to get the lock removed earlier, I'm sorry for creating this thread, and it can be deleted. :)

2. You can't do anything about it and they won't unlock your coins manually. So it's not possible. Unless you donate instead. Coins from donations are not locked and can be used to buy character on trading immediately.

3. I know it's only there for protection purposes, I guess. So letting you decide weather or not you want there to be a lock for the coins for 72 or no lock at all would be great. Assuming you already have 2 factor authentication on your account for 48 or 72 hours. Then you could decide at own risk.

4. Anyone knows how i can see the time left for my coins to be unlocked please ?