1. 3.3.5 addons on Mac

I've been playing on Lordaeron for a few weeks now and have off and on tried to install addons. I, of course, used the list provided on the forums for reference of which addons were working for 3.3.5. I'm playing on a mac, however I am still going through the same process, (download addon, unzip, drag folder into Addons folder in WoW interface). The problem is that some addons are appearing in-game while others aren't. YES, I HAVE checked the box to load out of date addons. Some of the addons that are working are Omen, OneBag, Sell-O-Matic, SimpleUnitFrames, etc. However, addons that aren't appearing in my in-game menu are DBM, Atlasloot Enhanced, Grid, etc. (which is a shame because these are the mods I enjoy the most). I have read many posts to look for what I could be doing wrong and have gone through the process of installing the addons countless times. Are any other Mac users experiencing this/found solutions? Thanks!
    Edited: June 16, 2017

2. you have to take the folders from the addon's folder, and put them into the actual addon folder. (for example, you download the DBM addon, which for me had 9 folders in it, I drag and dropped the DBM folder into Addons, and it didn't work. But, I took all the folders inside of the DBM folder, and put them all into the Addons folder, and it worked)

3. July 4, 2019  
    Nobody could answer this ?? I have the same problem on mac...

4. July 5, 2019  
    Playing on mac, and yes, some addons dont work on mac, idk why its just like that, luckily for us, there's many addons for everything, so in 90% of the cases im able to find a similar adddon working for me.
    but it's more complicated than that, sometimes your game settings or even other addons can interfere..

5. Hello, I'm looking for DBM, Gear-Score and Recount for Mac. Somebody has these addons for Mac or similar addons?