1. Slaves facing problems

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone else is having and problems with the slaves not Facing your target in TBC.

Like in questing or doing a simple formation they just seem to be facing where they want to, any way to correct this in TBc.

Thanks all

2. Not really possible as Interact With Target was introduced in Wrath.

3. What's your team comp? Are your slaves all ranged/casters, or are you trying to mix a bunch of melee into the mix as slaves (which is tough on TBC)?

4. Not mixing any melees as of yet. But I would figure only melee possible to handle would be a tank and N casters added to it. :D

5. I'm pally + 4 shammys. Can be annoying if they don't all ways face theyarget

6. With 4 shamans (assuming ele or ele/resto), your best bet is to not get too clever with trying to create formations with your casters and just leave them on /follow pretty much 100% of the time. If you're struggling when switching targets in close, spinning your tank (to face your slaves) and backpedalling through your target (away from your slaves) will force your slaves to take a step forward while following and reorient properly.

If you're intentionally breaking follow to keep your slaves out of aoe or whatever, then you can setup keymaps for a quick /follow followed by a quick walk backwards on just the slaves to achieve similar reorientation. The follow will point them at your tank/leader, and the walk backwards will break follow without turning them.

7. With 4 shamans (assuming ele or ele/resto), your best bet is to not get too clever with trying to create formations with your casters and just leave them on /follow pretty much 100% of the time. If you're struggling when switching targets in close, spinning your tank (to face your slaves) and backpedalling through your target (away from your slaves) will force your slaves to take a step forward while following and reorient properly.

If you're intentionally breaking follow to keep your slaves out of aoe or whatever, then you can setup keymaps for a quick /follow followed by a quick walk backwards on just the slaves to achieve similar reorientation. The follow will point them at your tank/leader, and the walk backwards will break follow without turning them.
    Thanks, that's a good idea

8. I've read this before but if I click on the link all thes quests are added in patch 3.0.0 and above?

9. I've read this before but if I click on the link all thes quests are added in patch 3.0.0 and above?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30175/gordreks-ointment
    U have to be horde to get that and then faction change.
    Edited: June 16, 2017