1. What is going on with SoO LFR????

Hello warmane devs, i have a question about SoO lfr. Today the SoO lfr came out and i made a group of 25 people for the raid finder to try to get evil eye of galakras by any chance, got the group everyone accepted and then my wow crashed.I have logged on my alt and saw the global chat of people who queued for lfr saying on their alts that when everyone accepted the queue wow crashed.Why did you released raid finder if its gonna crash for people? I restarted my computer, log on and i still got crashed! If someone knows how to fix this tell me please.

2. Welp i cant still log in i still have crash when i try to log, i can log on alts but i cant on my main, proteran or someone from devs please help.

3. have u tried unstuck on the website?

4. Yup, i tried unstuck, reinstall, delete cache, everything. Nothing is working :(

5. What does the error message say/look like? Can you take a screenshot and post here?

@staff, it might help to move this to the support/qa section, as our experienced technical players might not see this post here to help.