1. Trinket

is this item still here in blackrock or exist? [Gnomish Lightning Generator] cause i can't see it on starter gear vendor and a player name Facerollinxd was equipping this trinket ..
    Edited: June 16, 2017

2. is this item still here in blackrock or exist? [Gnomish Lightning Generator] cause i can't see it on starter gear vendor and a player name Facerollinxd was equipping this trinket ..
    it is sold from the npc " old school engineering stuff". They forgot to add this npc to the new "mall" so you can find it only in orgrimmar/stormwind.

3. how do i get into stormwind sir? and where do i find that " old school engineering stuff" npc
    Edited: June 17, 2017

4. how do i get into stormwind sir? and where do i find that " old school engineering stuff" npc
    use .u changef feature, likely this feature teleport the player to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.
    Once there you can find this npc just close to all other npcs

5. use .u changef feature, likely this feature teleport the player to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.
    .utility changefaction
    .utility changerace
    use either of these commands and then relog after selecting same race or new, then it alters your hearthstone to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

6. Or you can just teleport yourself on Isle of Quel´Danas and find a Teleporting Crystal. It will port you into the capital town of one of fractions. And i guess there is no NPC called "Old School Engineering Stuff" in Stormwind. They just deleted it months ago. This NPC can be found only in Orgrimmar.

Have a nice day.