1. so can we get some official answer about heroic warforged items? are they going to be added in store and when?
    Perhaps soon we will wait and see.

2. yea but it would be nice to hear from some staff member the expected date because some of us are having dilemma, should we buy heroic now or wait for heroic warforged, the official answer would clear our mind :)

3. A reply from staff would be really great.

4. A reply from staff would be really great.
    That will only happen in weeks to come or if we continue to whine about it.

5. any new information about heroic warforged items?

6. Has any heroic warforged pieces dropped yet?

7. no, both tot and soo aren't dropping upgraded items

8. I guess they will release them in 3-4 weeks when most players gear up. I was lucky enough to get 2 Heroic trinket drops :D So i can wait :)

9. well as long as noobs buy heroic gear on store they wont add the upgraded one i guess

10. Is there any update regarding to SOO HC Warforged items?

11. Yea people want to know about hc warforged, only set pieces are worth buying atm.

12. A lot of ppl wanna know about the warforged HC items. Proterean or someone else from warmane staff should atleast give us a date or reason for not adding it earlier.

13. It's more important to make sure the trinkets downscale properly in pvp than to release them at any particular time. Been hearing disturbing reports on this issue (one from the GM of a major pvp guild who said he was leaving Frostwolf over this issue).

The very reason a lot of people like MoP pvp is because you don't have to do pve to be effective in pvp. No one, and I mean no one, used pve trinkets in MoP pvp on retail. They definitely are on Frostwolf, which suggests there's a very serious issue here. I don't have one of the trinkets so I can't test it to make a bug report, but if anyone does, please test whether it's downscaling.
    Edited: July 23, 2017

14. PvE items downscale for probably a year now in PvP instance, search another excuse.

First 12345 ... Last