1. Only thing I can think of to cause a delay is that they don't want to release it so close to when hc items was released. And seeing that heroic pieces are still being purchased my guess it will be some time before its added to shop.

2. The answer i received few days ago is that we still can not provide exact date. You will just have to be patient a bit longer.
    Hello again Sir,any news regarding SOO hc warforged items? Is there any specific reason for the delay?

3. Hello again Sir,any news regarding SOO hc warforged items? Is there any specific reason for the delay?
    I forwarded your question to admins once again, and I'm waiting for a reply.

4. I forwarded your question to admins once again, and I'm waiting for a reply.
    Thanks a lot Sir. I hope we soon get a reply from Admins.

5. I forwarded your question to admins once again, and I'm waiting for a reply.
    Hello again Sir, have you received any reply from admins?

6. Hello again Sir, have you received any reply from admins?
    Still no ETA on when will those items be added to the shop, sadly. Once the date is set, we will let you know.

7. Still no ETA on when will those items be added to the shop, sadly. Once the date is set, we will let you know.
    Ok Sir,Thanks for the reply.

8. The SOO Heroic Warforged items are out finally!! Thank you staff.

First ... 456