1. SoO Hc gear on the marketplace.

Just wondering, what's the time scale for SoO HC gear to make an appearance on the marketplace. I've recently sold some characters in anticipation for the release of some new juicy items!

2. We're going to wait for people to obtain the gear before putting it on the marketplace. This is our usual practice, it'll take some time but you'll see gear on the marketplace relatively soon.

3. We're going to wait for people to obtain the gear before putting it on the marketplace. This is our usual practice, it'll take some time but you'll see gear on the marketplace relatively soon.
    soon™*

ex de

4. Why would you pay for gear when you can obtain it progressing on the raid itself. Its not fair to be able to pay for gear when Progression is on to be honest.

5. Why would you pay for gear when you can obtain it progressing on the raid itself. Its not fair to be able to pay for gear when Progression is on to be honest.
    Agree, even thou progression might be going on for quite a while. You never know which boss is yet bugged as norushen was the 1st day of the release.

6. Agree, even thou progression might be going on for quite a while. You never know which boss is yet bugged as norushen was the 1st day of the release.
    Hence the "soon™"

7. Heroic and warforged items are up, just no heroic warforged pieces yet.

8. We're going to wait for people to obtain the gear before putting it on the marketplace. This is our usual practice, it'll take some time but you'll see gear on the marketplace relatively soon.
    Thanks for adding the hc items. I just wanted to ask abt the item sets. When will those be added? Also regarding the suggestions from the community, how can we know if they are accepted or not?

9. wow you guys actually did it, you released SoO hc gear without the implementing pve item downscaling in pvp, more power to donors rip pvp balance

10. wow you guys actually did it, you released SoO hc gear without the implementing pve item downscaling in pvp, more power to donors rip pvp balance
    Are you talking about world pvp? If so, then that's how it was on retail- pve gear ruined world pvp in MoP (thanks Holinka).

If you're talking about it not downscaling in instanced pvp, then that's a horrible bug that must be fixed instantly. It 100% didn't work that way on retail.

11. wow you guys actually did it, you released SoO hc gear without the implementing pve item downscaling in pvp, more power to donors rip pvp balance
    Donors > Everyone else.

12. Are you talking about world pvp? If so, then that's how it was on retail- pve gear ruined world pvp in MoP (thanks Holinka).
    That actually made PvP players do PvE to be able to participate in world PvP and get rewarded for what they worked for. And "World PvP" was only on the Timeless Isle which is focused on PvE anyways.

13. That actually made PvP players do PvE to be able to participate in world PvP and get rewarded for what they worked for. And "World PvP" was only on the Timeless Isle which is focused on PvE anyways.
    I disagree- on retail, I just went from doing a ton of world pvp in Cata to doing none in MoP. But regardless, that's the way it was in MoP, so I'm not saying Warmane shouldn't implement it on Frostwolf.

Retail did NOT make pve gear better in instanced pvp, however - just the opposite. And that's all I'm talking about here. It would absolutely kill what is left of Frostwolf pvp if Warmane allowed some pve'er or donor in full heroic PVE gear to wreck people in arena and bgs.

But this is all a moot point unless there's some indication that PVE gear is, in fact, better than pvp gear in instanced pvp on Frostwolf. I'll assume it's working as it's supposed to until I see some actual proof otherwise.

14. the reason why i play MoP is for its fun pvp and how i dont have to do raiding to stay competitive in pvp but thats not the case anymore. pvp only players are royally fcked right now unless ofcourse your a donor, and yes the pve trinks speciallly are better than Prideful, im from Devastation guild we have couple of donors running with x2 SoO HC trinks and they melt teams in bgs

15. the reason why i play MoP is for its fun pvp and how i dont have to do raiding to stay competitive in pvp but thats not the case anymore. pvp only players are royally fcked right now unless ofcourse your a donor, and yes the pve trinks speciallly are better than Prideful, im from Devastation guild we have couple of donors running with x2 SoO HC trinks and they melt teams in bgs
    That's interesting, but we need someone to provide some hard data showing that the pve trinkets aren't downscaling in pvp instances as intended. This kind of thing is testable. E.g. see what the proc on the trinket is outside of pvp instances, see what it is inside of instances, and if it's the same then it's a blatant, game-breaking (and server breaking) bug.

If it turns out to be bugged and stays that way that it will mean Frostwolf deserves its decline, which will no doubt accelerate. You can only have so many donors farming each other in pvp- the regular players are going to leave and it will be just like Neltharion. I wonder how much Warmane is getting from donors on Neltharion right now. People tend to not want to donate to play on a dead server.

But this is all premature until someone provides some hard data, not anecdotes.
    Edited: June 22, 2017

123 ... Last