1. ok for example you want to kill galakras heroic to get trinket, but you cant kill it because you are low dps and you need that trinket to have enough dps to kill it xD some bosses put you in endless loop where you cant progress without better items and you cant get better items if you dont kill those bosses
    What kinda logic is that ? You need Galakras HC items to kill Galakras ? The boss either needs serious nerfs or 'DPS' is not the problem but tactics are.

2. well indeed boss needs fix like few others but untill we wait for fix, having brutal dps is doing the job (except for malkorok lol i bet even invincible GMs would die from that boss)

3. i also waiting for hc warforged items in market

4. Can we have ETA for SOO hc warforged items?
    Thank you.

5. Unfortunately we don't have any new info on this, we will let you know once we do.
    Hello again,Can we have any info on Warforged Hc items? The items are available ingame for about a month now. A date on release of these items on marketplace would be really helpful.
    Thank You.

6. I think that formula for hc wf items downscale is all we are waiting for. When HC gear was implemented ingame 2 weeks after we got it on market. Now i might be wrong but i think this is why we wait so dont rush it until they make it work correctly (or we get total unbalance in pvp ). I dont see any other reason for Warmane to lose money cuz who would donate atm for HC when HC WF is gonna come out soonTM.

7. Hello again,Can we have any info on Warforged Hc items? The items are available ingame for about a month now. A date on release of these items on marketplace would be really helpful.
    Thank You.
    The answer i received few days ago is that we still can not provide exact date. You will just have to be patient a bit longer.

8. The answer i received few days ago is that we still can not provide exact date. You will just have to be patient a bit longer.
    Thank You for the reply. I hope all the issues get resolved and it becomes available soon.

9. That's interesting, but we need someone to provide some hard data showing that the pve trinkets aren't downscaling in pvp instances as intended. This kind of thing is testable. E.g. see what the proc on the trinket is outside of pvp instances, see what it is inside of instances, and if it's the same then it's a blatant, game-breaking (and server breaking) bug.

If it turns out to be bugged and stays that way that it will mean Frostwolf deserves its decline, which will no doubt accelerate. You can only have so many donors farming each other in pvp- the regular players are going to leave and it will be just like Neltharion. I wonder how much Warmane is getting from donors on Neltharion right now. People tend to not want to donate to play on a dead server.

But this is all premature until someone provides some hard data, not anecdotes.
    All of the pve gear downscales in pvp instances only. This does not include Wintergrasp nor any other open world pvp grounds. Although it shoud downsacle in anything pvp related. Even duel. So far it only downsacales in BG and arenas.

10. No it does not downscale for anything pvp related just bgs and arenas. Duels and world pvp zones like wintergrasp it does not downscale so it works as it should.

11. The answer i received few days ago is that we still can not provide exact date. You will just have to be patient a bit longer.
    It's been 2 weeks any new info regarding heroic warforged?

12. BUMP

When will you release Heroic Warforged in the store?

13. BUMP

When will you release Heroic Warforged in the store?
    They said there's no ETA but if you ask me they should make the boss actually beatable with things working as intended before they sell anything on the coin store. Then it would make the moral message behind their stance against pay to win mean something.

14. There is an issue with the formula for upscaling the items, that's why they aren't even dropping at the moment. I assume they will be added to the shop only after this issue has been fixed and after they have been available in game for some time.
    So... they have been dropping for a couple of weeks now :3

15. A lot of people are looking forward to seeing HC WF items on store. Please release Heroic Warforged Items on store.

First ... 3456 Last