1. Sanctuary around meeting stones.

Hello i think all players would benefit from non-PvP areas around meeting stones.
    Most people gathering there are focused on the PvE side of the game and are trying to summon their party members for dungeons and raids but often they get interrupted by aggressive pets or inconsiderate players who start a fight on purpose just because their faction currently has more people around the stone.
    This results in people leaving the party because they can't be summoned, lost time and frustration.
    I don't think a few small areas of non-PvP would affect the game in a bad way, the world is still big enough for world PvP.

2. Nah, the game is carebear enough already.

Also, custom content is likely to be DENIED.

3. Hello i think all players would benefit from non-PvP areas around meeting stones.
    Most people gathering there are focused on the PvE side of the game and are trying to summon their party members for dungeons and raids but often they get interrupted by aggressive pets or inconsiderate players who start a fight on purpose just because their faction currently has more people around the stone.
    This results in people leaving the party because they can't be summoned, lost time and frustration.
    I don't think a few small areas of non-PvP would affect the game in a bad way, the world is still big enough for world PvP.
    those places are part of wpvp. They will not make it sanctuary if it already isnt. and they shouldnt.

4. Nah, the game is carebear enough already.

Also, custom content is likely to be DENIED.
    It's barely custom, it's a quality of life feature considering the realm has 6 times the population of a retail TBC realm and not to add other custom stuff like dual talents, gold shop and character shop.

those places are part of wpvp. They will not make it sanctuary if it already isnt. and they shouldnt.
    That's like saying it's ok to enable griefers because we're following Blizzard. Yes i know those places are part of world PvP, that's why i'm making this thread. A small portion of the playable map that's sanctuary is not the end of the world for world PvP. See http://i.imgur.com/xT6Dbwy.jpg

5. Jump someone that is close to that sanctuary , kill it , his friend comes , gets you really low hp , you manage to drag yourself to the sanctuary and now you are safe. /dance and /taunt emote. Seems like a good suggestion , ppl def not gonna camp in stealth

6. Jump someone that is close to that sanctuary , kill it , his friend comes , gets you really low hp , you manage to drag yourself to the sanctuary and now you are safe. /dance and /taunt emote. Seems like a good suggestion , ppl def not gonna camp in stealth
    Add a cooldown, if you PvP'ed in the last 15 minutes you will have PvP enabled even in these spots for 15 minutes.

7. Add a cooldown, if you PvP'ed in the last 15 minutes you will have PvP enabled even in these spots for 15 minutes.
    Why don't you go play on a PvE TBC server?

8. Why don't you go play on a PvE TBC server?
    Can you even read? I have no problem with the server being PvP. I'm offering a suggestion that will improve the life of people wanting to focus on PvE, while not bothering PvP players and only stopping griefers.

I thought this is the part of the forum were players offer suggestions, not the "random people say : why don't you..." part.
    Why don't you leave this thread to die in oblivion if it bothers you so much? :)

9. Can you even read? I have no problem with the server being PvP. I'm offering a suggestion that will improve the life of people wanting to focus on PvE, while not bothering PvP players and only stopping griefers.

I thought this is the part of the forum were players offer suggestions, not the "random people say : why don't you..." part.
    Why don't you leave this thread to die in oblivion if it bothers you so much? :)
    I just want to make sure we don't end up in carebear wonderland, that's all.

10. I just want to make sure we don't end up in carebear wonderland, that's all.
    Wasting hours to assemble a group only for it to crumble because some mage spams Arcane Explosion and if you do something about it his buddies will kill you isn't fun. If you want to PvP or kill lowbies can't you do it literally anywhere else?
    After waiting in queue god knows how long you also have to deal with this crap.