1. 1 Week Ago  

2. 1 Week Ago  
    This video is more depressing than the one guy who ganked STV on his mage. A level 58 got escaped ya kek.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    This video is more depressing than the one guy who ganked STV on his mage. A level 58 got escaped ya kek.
    He only escaped because I didn't use judgement of justice for one kill. He should consider himself lucky. Also don't be mad that you got ganked noob.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

4. 1 Week Ago  
    He only escaped because I didn't use judgement of justice for one kill. He should consider himself lucky. Also don't be mad that you got ganked noob.
    Why be mad? :^^) (^^:
    dead م

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Bruv, my whole body cringed 4 times in a row while reading this. Please, stop. :(

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Nice binds, and the backpedle is skillfull.

/s

7. 1 Week Ago  
    This video is more depressing than the one guy who ganked STV on his mage.
    We need people like that on warmane https://youtu.be/f73wc2V-5PA?t=2m41s

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Is that the voice of the 50 DKP minus guy?

9. 1 Week Ago  

10. 1 Week Ago  
    How in the **** are you still recording with such ****ty ****ing quality in 2017?

11. 1 Week Ago  
    How in the **** are you still recording with such ****ty ****ing quality in 2017?
    idk what else to use *shrugs shoulders*

12. 1 Week Ago  
    You need like a Warlock for maximun ganking.

Put Corruption(max level rank) and Siphon life on everything. Will kill everything in his sight.

Pally aint that good.

Hunter is good also

13. 1 Week Ago  
    You need like a Warlock for maximun ganking.

Put Corruption(max level rank) and Siphon life on everything. Will kill everything in his sight.

Pally aint that good.

Hunter is good also
    I should level a warlock, that's not a bad idea. I'm going to gear up my paladin and try to kill some gryphon masters first though.