1. Best professions for warrior

Need help choosing a profession.

2. Jewelcrafting is the best one out there.
    For second profesion chose between Blacksmithing and Engineering.
    I prefer using JC + BS.

3. Jewelcrafting is the best one out there.
    For second profesion chose between Blacksmithing and Engineering.
    I prefer using JC + BS.
    Don't I need a gathering profession?

4. Don't I need a gathering profession?
    u can have mining on alt

5. Blacksmithing if you're Fury for the maces or the chest.
    Blacksmithing if you're Arms for Stunherald or Lionheart.
    Blacksmithing if you're Prot because epic armor, duh.
    Jewelcrafting as a 2nd profession simply because it's OP on TBC and even more OP early in the expansion.

6. Don't I need a gathering profession?
    My bad, i forgot u are asking as a fresh lvl 80 warrior... (was talking from end game perspective)
    JC + Mining for start.
    If BS + Mining makes more gold, i would suggest going BS instead of JC untill u reach the point of end game raiding where u should get JC + BS from my point of view. U can always level an Alt on which u can lvl Herbalism and Mining, Alchemy, Inscription, Enchanting or some kind of gold making profesion...
    Try asking arround and looking at the auction house.
    Sorry for late responce...

7. My bad, i forgot u are asking as a fresh lvl 80 warrior... (was talking from end game perspective)
    JC + Mining for start.
    If BS + Mining makes more gold, i would suggest going BS instead of JC untill u reach the point of end game raiding where u should get JC + BS from my point of view. U can always level an Alt on which u can lvl Herbalism and Mining, Alchemy, Inscription, Enchanting or some kind of gold making profesion...
    Try asking arround and looking at the auction house.
    Sorry for late responce...
    It's all good man , I ended up going BS + Mining and I'm loving it so far. I didn't think making money would be so easy starting out.
    Edited: June 22, 2017

8. bs+jc on main char mining+engineering on alt was best combo for me since 2009 lul

9. Since 2009, I have JC and BS, that got changed with Engineering.

Here, on Loraeron, I started a warr curently lvl 66. Rolling with JC and mining. Mining will be changed with Engineering at lvl 80.

JC: Cheap gems and a good money making proffesion. You can simply carry uncut gems with you and sell as you go.

Engineering: Extra mobility, because why not :) Flexweave Underlay, hands enchant, speed boots, the ability to farm eternals from clouds are also a bonus. Making ranged weps and ammo for huntards is another good way to make money.

10. JC + eng is the best PVE dps combo, but I will still go bs and jc overall and use the minor speed on boots because it makes a difference in pvp.