1. 7 day deserter debuff for AFK/Intentional loss?

As the title states, since it seems like there cant be much done about the alliance AFKing and quite literally suggesting to "just lose quick" in BGs such as EOTS, would a suggestion such as a 7 day deserter debuff for players caught doing so. This type of behavior ruins the BG experience for people who actually want to have fun and not just loot and shoot.

Opinions?

2. Even blizzard aint that crazy,rather a hour debuff but 7 days?u mad?u wanna lose 50% pop?it can happen to everyone to accept loss,both ally horde.pointless.rather a debuff for next 24 hour that gets you 0 honor or sonething

3. The other day we were 12 alliance and 6 horde in AB, the funny thing was that 9 alliance was afk at spawn so horde ended up winning.

I don't care what punishment you give afkers, but I want them gone, they are destroying any small chance allys have in bgs as is.

4. I agree that something has to be done, 7 days might be "slightly" overkill though.

But yes, the current situation is ridiculous. I have people threatening and insulting me, just because i DARED to tap something in AB and not just let em get 5 points and go on with life.

It seems a big part of the alliance community is just fine with losing every game as fast as possible to get 25 honor and then just repeat. That is not how stuff is supposed to go down boys.

5. Honestly I like the idea, however starting with 7 days is a bit steep. Should start with 24 hours and additional infractions should extend it to 72 hours etc.

Right now it is horrible to play ally in BG. I just came out of a WSG where the game started 8v8, 3 allies leave; leaving it 6v9. 2 or 3 out of those 6 were AFK. After a few minutes some more allies joined and just said "let them win".

At this point I regret faction changing to ally, because the 50% honor does jack **** when you only earn 30-60 honor per BG. You also just get 1 mark over and over, so you can't really turn in them marks for honor neither. Only BG Ally wins quite a bit is AV. But AV has ~10 minute queue time, so you can't really spam it for honor; And you only get AV marks.

Honestly, just losing and being spawncamped over and over and over again demoralises you completely. At this point I only log in to play 4-6 bgs just to lose every single one (maybe you win once) and then logout; because it just saps all joy.

The Code of Conduct for in-game specifically says "Besides it, no afking in bgs, follow, botting etc. These are bad attitudes that may get your account suspended." - In my own opinion they should enforce this and specifically give long suspensions to the worst AFKers and signal there's more to come.

6. Something needs to be done imo, 15 minutes aint enough.

7. Even tho theres like 99.9% chance that warmane aint gonna do shiz about this, it would also be nice if we had some option of kicking AFKer from BG, idk how, maybe they should enter <AFK> state faster or something, and get 24 hours Deserter. That would totally fix thing i belive.