1. How are you ment to level enchanting?

Since low level greens are hard to obtain.. How do people level enchanting from 1?

2. I guess an option could be leveling another crafting profession at the same time and disenchanting the greens you craft with that profession

3. tailoring solves all enchanting leveling problems.

4. im leveling enchanting fine ... so if this is another low drop rate post please stop .. your either not trying or you want what retail gave ya "anything ya asked for" ... and there is that other option leave .... same goes for the people crying about pvp bgs same ones who were saying " gonna be best pvp server" are the ones crying ... how is the other what 75% of the server doing fine with drops and lvling profffessions ... this isnt your babied down xpac ... go back to the newer ones that spoon feed yous

5. im leveling enchanting fine ... so if this is another low drop rate post please stop .. your either not trying or you want what retail gave ya "anything ya asked for" ... and there is that other option leave .... same goes for the people crying about pvp bgs same ones who were saying " gonna be best pvp server" are the ones crying ... how is the other what 75% of the server doing fine with drops and lvling profffessions ... this isnt your babied down xpac ... go back to the newer ones that spoon feed yous
    Emotional much? Did i cry about anything? No i did not. I asked a simple question without any agression or whining.

You should take your medicines and take a break from internet sir. Maybe get some medical help to your mental problems.

Peace.
    - Jimp "Multiboxers need to go :((("
    Edited: June 22, 2017

6. edited cause im not gonna argue with a lvl 10

"Emotional much? Did i cry about anything? No i did not. I asked a simple question without any agression or whining.

You should take your medicines and take a break from internet sir. Maybe get some medical help to your mental problems."

you asking and answering your own questions but i need help .... like how this went from you not being capable of skilling enchanting on what a 20 year old game to personal attacks on me
    Edited: June 22, 2017 Reason: had enough of responding to clueless noobs

7. edited cause im not gonna argue with a lvl 10

"Emotional much? Did i cry about anything? No i did not. I asked a simple question without any agression or whining.

You should take your medicines and take a break from internet sir. Maybe get some medical help to your mental problems."

you asking and answering your own questions but i need help .... like how this went from you not being capable of skilling enchanting on what a 20 year old game to personal attacks on me
    Dude asked a question, and you start some condescending BS while maintaining that you are not being aggressive. They have medication for what you have, look into it.

8. im leveling enchanting fine ... so if this is another low drop rate post please stop .. your either not trying or you want what retail gave ya "anything ya asked for" ... and there is that other option leave .... same goes for the people crying about pvp bgs same ones who were saying " gonna be best pvp server" are the ones crying ... how is the other what 75% of the server doing fine with drops and lvling profffessions ... this isnt your babied down xpac ... go back to the newer ones that spoon feed yous
    The OP just asked a very simple question and you just went off on tangents about vivid assumptions you made from the OPs very simple question. Yes you're are the emotional one.

9. Since low level greens are hard to obtain.. How do people level enchanting from 1?
    i think its pointless during leveling cuz yeah drop rates not increased, but on 70 u can farm trash in dungeons, restriction is 5 dungeons per hour, so if u will do every dung ~12ish min u wont met the limit
    p.s. also track AH some ppl selling stuff for really cheap, especailly things "like of the wolf" etc
    p.s.s u also can sell boosts for some alts and reserve all greens, blues really useless you need more essence and dust, shards barely using during leveling