1. Alliance Bonuses

Since the factions are balanced, when are the alliance bonuses going to be removed? Doesn't make sense for them to persist after their intended purpose was achieved.

2. Since the factions are balanced, when are the alliance bonuses going to be removed? Doesn't make sense for them to persist after their intended purpose was achieved.
    as a mod ("Obnoxious" i think) allready stated before, why does everyone think that the balance issue only lies in the horde to alliance ratio?

3. The entire point of the bonuses was to address the faction imbalance. The ratio has more than leveled out. So why are they still active? If there was another reason then why not explain it? Bonus honor/rep/etc at this point just seems like a (not so clever) ploy to keep alliance around. Honestly its a pile of bull****.

4. This is just to make alliance catch up, since they have been eaten alive while having a 20%/80% ratio. It's like us doing a 100m sprint, where i start from 0m and you from the 50m mark. ALl in all it's about making things fair.

But in the end it's not for us to decide anyway, so why bother.

5. It was never 20/80. At its worst it was 47/53. I understand why they implemented it, but that has been over for a while now. Needs to end.

6. It was never 20/80. At its worst it was 47/53. I understand why they implemented it, but that has been over for a while now. Needs to end.

You seem delusional.

That 47/53 was bull****.

7. You seem delusional.

That 47/53 was bull****.
    What difference does it make? As it stands NOW the ratio is fixed. So why are they still receiving bonuses? They are gearing up faster in BG's, getting increased rep bonuses for PvE and are not experiencing the same level of faction imbalance as before. And these are projected to go until August 1st? What a joke. Why are they focusing so hard on incentivizing after the fact?

8. The bonuses were given for a fixed period. It would be unfair to remove them now. People switched faction knowing they would get a certain advantage for a specific amount of time.

9. What difference does it make? As it stands NOW the ratio is fixed. So why are they still receiving bonuses? They are gearing up faster in BG's, getting increased rep bonuses for PvE and are not experiencing the same level of faction imbalance as before. And these are projected to go until August 1st? What a joke. Why are they focusing so hard on incentivizing after the fact?
    They gave us the bonuses till august 1st, get over it. As has been stated a million times previously, the bonuses were to encourage people to faction change and remain on alliance. Taking them away early would literally be a scam.

10. because a certain side is so bad they need boosted to compete maybe?

11. What difference does it make? As it stands NOW the ratio is fixed. So why are they still receiving bonuses? They are gearing up faster in BG's, getting increased rep bonuses for PvE and are not experiencing the same level of faction imbalance as before. And these are projected to go until August 1st? What a joke. Why are they focusing so hard on incentivizing after the fact?
    Serious question. Do you think someone who is in the E.R. due to a gunshot wound is sent home after the medics have stopped the bleeding?

I see tons of Horde complaining now, but not a single complaint from them when their faction population was 50% larger than the opposition, and it was nigh impossible for the Alliance to level up. Nevermind the fact that snowball effects occurred like Horde players getting a massive lead over the Alliance in multiple ways, including economy, raid progression, and other things.

It is absolutely necessary that we be sure the faction population ratio will remain balanced once we remove the bandage.

"What a joke." So rude. Completely unnecessary.

12. I then trust you won't allow the traitors to change back, huh Mercy?:P

13. I then trust you won't allow the traitors to change back, huh Mercy?:P
    If everything normalizes, why not? That can take months though.

"traitor" can we stop roleplaying, it's cringy af.

14. If everything normalizes, why not? That can take months though.

"traitor" can we stop roleplaying, it's cringy af.
    Why would you let them come back tho? I can understand how these perks for Alliance were needed and imo they are a good thing. But it all goes down the drain, if people just transfer back to horde the minute, its possible.

15. The bonuses were given for a fixed period. It would be unfair to remove them now. People switched faction knowing they would get a certain advantage for a specific amount of time.
    They said either until 1st of August or until they believe it's all balanced.

123 ... Last