1. The bonuses did attract people to move from Horde to Alliance, but those will not keep them because there are issues on the Alliance side that out-weights the bonuses.
    Hence my personal stance on enabling transfers being a counterintuitive move, even more so when it comes to those who were affected by the Alliance bonuses. If people want to play Horde characters because of this "out-weight," character creation is open (at the moment at least, since the population aspect of faction balance is fine right now). Taking away from the Alliance population, dragging along characters buffed by bonuses meant for a specific faction, and just re-creating the problem in a powered-up way is, again, counterproductive in my eyes.

2. Serious question. Do you think someone who is in the E.R. due to a gunshot wound is sent home after the medics have stopped the bleeding?

I see tons of Horde complaining now, but not a single complaint from them when their faction population was 50% larger than the opposition, and it was nigh impossible for the Alliance to level up. Nevermind the fact that snowball effects occurred like Horde players getting a massive lead over the Alliance in multiple ways, including economy, raid progression, and other things.

It is absolutely necessary that we be sure the faction population ratio will remain balanced once we remove the bandage.

"What a joke." So rude. Completely unnecessary.
    Retail PvP servers were never balanced, like not even close. You had around 2000 people online on most realms and a vast majority of the players were on one faction. If you want to have balanced servers then the best chance is to have them as PvE with cross TBC realm battlegrounds.
    TBH was quite excited about this server and now seeing players easily gaining mounts while the other side is busting its guts to get epic land mount I feel is a bit of an over site from the Warmane team.
    All that was needed was perhaps 10x leveling XP at most.

Personally I hope you never open up Alliance to Horde transfers and that you send out gold to the horde side players who have earned mounts the legit way to compensate for this huge management mistake.

Pretty sure most players are just leveling up characters for the spare gold and then finding ways to transfer it to horde via neutral AH or selling their gold to others.

3. -TBH was quite excited about this server and now seeing players easily gaining mounts while the other side is busting its guts to get epic land mount I feel is a bit of an over site from the Warmane team.
    -
    All that was needed was perhaps 10x leveling XP at most.

-Personally I hope you never open up Alliance to Horde transfers and that you send out gold to the horde side players who have earned mounts the legit way to compensate for this huge management mistake.
    All this yeah!

4. It looks like the bonuses will have to stay. Even with all the benefits to alliance, it's still just BARELY balanced after all this time...Taking it away, we get the same problem.

First ... 234