1. Can be donate Black Qiraji Battle Tank?

what's the requirements for donating that mount? anyone knows?

2. I don't believe you can mate. Anyone you see with it nowadays likely has it as a carry-over from the old lotto system on Molten; they were able to reclaim them when Warmane went up.

3. you have to be of exalted ($1,000+) donation rank

4. O nice,i can buy it.Was wondering why my friend cant see it,luckily i can buy it ;-) Hihi that happenz when u donate soo much ;-) tx for clarify selaya.

5. rofl, is that something new? you need to WASTE 1000$ and than u need to pay extra 150$ for pixel item(Mount) ??? hahahah well okey

6. rofl, is that something new? you need to WASTE 1000$ and than u need to pay extra 150$ for pixel item(Mount) ??? hahahah well okey
    Nobody's forcing you to waste money for anything though. Donationg =>1000$ is a choice and so is spending a further 150$ for the mount.

7. you have to be of exalted ($1,000+) donation rank
    How about the other ranks ?
    Do they award anything ?

8. How about the other ranks ?
    Do they award anything ?
    No. Donating means you want to help the server maintain, not getting something for it. If the Dev's enable a feature then it's on their own good will. And honestly they don't have to give anything in return for donating.

9. rofl, is that something new? you need to WASTE 1000$ and than u need to pay extra 150$ for pixel item(Mount) ??? hahahah well okey
    I hope you know that warmane is a business, also that servers and staff arent free :)
    if people want to donate to recieve an item that is otherwise unobtainable in-game, then let them

10. you have to be of exalted ($1,000+) donation rank
    is this confirmed? did not hear any staff posts about this or even about its availability

11. Well i am xalted and can see it/buy it.Loads of other people i know cant see it so yeah best guess is that you gotta be exalted.P.s it costs 150 coins ;-)