1. Can we expect a new WOTLK realm for this summer ? x12 or smth

Hello,
    as in the title, since all WOTLK realms have reached the latest patch and to potentially reduce the queue in Icecrown, is something like a new server planned?

2. Hello,
    as in the title, since all WOTLK realms have reached the latest patch and to potentially reduce the queue in Icecrown, is something like a new server planned?
    Yea,play lordaeron no queue there!

3. Is that what you would like? Good luck.

4. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a new WOTLK server in the near futur. I am not a big fan of starting to play an expantion that is at the end of its content, and I quite enjoy the race for gear/gold/raids you have at the release of a new server. I'll be trying out NorthCraft, but I'll say Warmane releasing a new Wotlk server would be much more appealing.

5. Hello,
    i suggested this last year as a form thinking about things down the road, but I'll post it again: IMHO they should take everyone one lordearon that is max level and grant them free transfers over to icecrown. As lord is now 3.3.5 like IC, there's no real point in having 2 servers that are 3.3.5. Give players a 2 months to decide what they want to do and after the deadline, any 80's left on the server have their gear reset to 3.0 normal blues, or just toss vendors into dalaran and let people grab the gear they need to start heroics. Also for the remaining 2 months, remove all high level gear from the cashshop.

Lordaeron would be great again if it stayed as a truly progressive server and stayed away from hitting that inevitable breakwall it's hitting.

They should be prepared (kek) to do this with Medivh with TBC. Once Medivh and Outlands hit the last patch, after a few more months, reset Medivh to IBC's first past and let any players that only want to run Black Temple/Sunwell transfer over to OL.

New players will always travel in if there's a chance to actually progress on a server. This would be more profit for WM IMO.

6. i suggested this last year as a form thinking about things down the road, but I'll post it again: IMHO they should take everyone one lordearon that is max level and grant them free transfers over to icecrown. As lord is now 3.3.5 like IC, there's no real point in having 2 servers that are 3.3.5. Give players a 2 months to decide what they want to do and after the deadline, any 80's left on the server have their gear reset to 3.0 normal blues, or just toss vendors into dalaran and let people grab the gear they need to start heroics. Also for the remaining 2 months, remove all high level gear from the cashshop.

Lordaeron would be great again if it stayed as a truly progressive server and stayed away from hitting that inevitable breakwall it's hitting.

They should be prepared (kek) to do this with Medivh with TBC. Once Medivh and Outlands hit the last patch, after a few more months, reset Medivh to IBC's first past and let any players that only want to run Black Temple/Sunwell transfer over to OL.

New players will always travel in if there's a chance to actually progress on a server. This would be more profit for WM IMO.
    I agree with the general principle, but instead of doing wonky stuff with the people that decide to remain, I would prefer a clean reset and wipe out all the characters still on the server and start again with patch 2.1, so the cycle begins anew.

7. Would be pretty neet if they transfer outland chars on a new WOTLK server after we reached sunwell

8. I would like full wipe/reset on Icecrown, or new Vanilla x3-x4 server.

9. I would like full wipe/reset on Icecrown, or new Vanilla x3-x4 server.
    Go to hell! Some people have spent lots of time to get all their characters wiped.

Instead of a new realm, I suggest something like a progressive content like the retail experience, for example:

Once a WOTLK character have killed LK, let it transition to a CATA realm.
    Once a CATA character have killed DW, let it transition to a MOP realm,
    and so on...

People and whole guilds moving between different expansions would be something really healthy to server's ecosystem.

10. Go to hell! Some people have spent lots of time to get all their characters wiped.
    Nobody has to lose their gear, I'm also not against forward pression either. I was simply saying if you want to keep your gear, transfer to icecrown, if you don't mind the option of starting fresh with 3.0/2.1 everyone that remains on the server past the dead line loses their gear and ported to Shattrath/Dalaran and put some vendors up with some starter blues and call it that. The vendors stay up for a few weeks.

Anyone that quits and returns later, can put in a ticket for a transfer to OL/IC with their gear in tact or stay and get go to the website with just grab some basic blue gear for free or offer them free points to buy a set.

11. I'm in the bandcamp that would prefer playing on a server that isn't sitting on stagnant content.

However, I can completely understand how unfair this would be to players with no intention of restarting their characters - It would hinder server population and fragment the community. I'm not sure there's anyway to get around this.

Still, I would love to see a page taken from the Diablo series that introduce a seasonal/ladder server which resets its content every few months. At the reset, all characters would likely be moved to a a parent server (Lordaeron, Icecrown), similar to what jkadnsg suggests.

It would be interesting to hear others' thoughts and gather some insight on the development overhead that would be required for such a server. I think it would be a great way to introduce replayability for Warmane, especially with some minor ladder incentives (out-of-client flair, etc).